• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking shameless lesbian bitch asterix, we take our challenge here

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKING SHAMELESS LESBIAN BITCH ASTERIX, WE TAKE OUR CHALLENGE HERE.

DON'T BE A GUTLESS IDIOT AND DISTURB OTHER'S THREADS.

IF YOU REALLY GOT YOUR CHEE BYE GUTS, WE MEET OUTSIDE FOR A CHALLENGE. I DON'T GIVE IN TO FILTHY LESBIANS WHO MAKE THEIR EARNINGS IMMORALLY.:oIo::oIo::oIo::kma:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't go around disturbing other's threads YOU BASTARD LESBIAN. Even if you don't feel guilty, I do. I know you don't have a moral obligation in what you do because you have lost your sense of pride and dignity. Otherwise, you would feel shameful to declare yourself a Lesbian in an open forum. A bitch like you is better dead in this society because it can only bring shame to itself and its family. YOU FILTHY LESBIAN BITCH.:oIo::kma:

HAVE YOU DONE A THREESOME WITH YOUR BITCH MOTHER AND DOG FATHER YET? IT'LL BE REAL FUN.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
ONLY a FILTHY, INSANE AND SHAMELESS BITCH WOULD ADMIT HERSELF OPENLY IN A FORUM THAT IT'S A LESBIAN. I'M REFERRING TO IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE EVEN WORSE THAN A BEAST. AT LEAST A BEAST CAN STILL DIFFERENTIATE FROM THEIR SAME GENDER AND THEY DON'T FUCK WITH THEIR SAME SEX, BUT NOT YOU.

YOU CAN EVEN GO AND FUCK A VW.

9d296bdf-0392-4381-b351-86e9b032e453.gif

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking SHAMELESS FILTHY LESBIAN ASTERIX. I'LL OBLIGE YOU WITH A MEET OUTSIDE. I DON'T EVEN MIND GOING TO JAIL IN ORDER TO FINISH YOU OFF. A LESBIAN LESSER IN THIS WORLD WILL MAKE IT A MORE PEACEFUL PLACE.

I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL SHRED YOUR CHEE BYE TO PIECES, GRIND YOUR TITS AND NIPPLES INTO JUICES AND FEED THEM ALL AS A CHOWDER TO THE ANIMALS IN THE MANDAI ZOO.

Last edited:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKING SHAMELESS LESBIAN BITCH ASTERIX, WE TAKE OUR CHALLENGE HERE.

DON'T BE A GUTLESS IDIOT AND DISTURB OTHER'S THREADS.

IF YOU REALLY GOT YOUR CHEE BYE GUTS, WE MEET OUTSIDE FOR A CHALLENGE. I DON'T GIVE IN TO FILTHY LESBIANS WHO MAKE THEIR EARNINGS IMMORALLY.:oIo::oIo::oIo::kma:

chow hum ji kia, bo lampar kong lanjiao wey. only know how to talk big talk cock ask people meet you outside but got no balls to put time and place. fuck your mother chow chee bye understand?? li mother hor kao kiong kan eh hiao buay?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here. She thinks it's very honorable to announce that. Such a shameless bitch.

I read the link posted by you. Very honorable and unshameless to announce the below??????

Quote Originally Posted by winners View Post
I, the person behind the nick "winners" hereby admit that:

1) I am a BASTARD who has been fathered when a group of Bangla construction workers gang raped my mother who was working as an unlicensed prostitute in Geylang;

2) I have no money to pay for my living expenses in Sinkie Land so have to prostitute myself out as a PAP IB;

3) My favourite oops the ONLY tactic I know how to use when not able to effectively rebut other forummers' arguments is to call them vulgar names, use abusive language, go off topic, all sorts of dirty tricks which my masters have taught me to put people off from discussing things that make the PAP look bad;

4) I am utterly stupid and unable to walk the talk:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read the link posted by you. Very honorable and unshameless to announce the below??????

Quote Originally Posted by winners View Post
I, the person behind the nick "winners" hereby admit that:

1) I am a BASTARD who has been fathered when a group of Bangla construction workers gang raped my mother who was working as an unlicensed prostitute in Geylang;

2) I have no money to pay for my living expenses in Sinkie Land so have to prostitute myself out as a PAP IB;

3) My favourite oops the ONLY tactic I know how to use when not able to effectively rebut other forummers' arguments is to call them vulgar names, use abusive language, go off topic, all sorts of dirty tricks which my masters have taught me to put people off from discussing things that make the PAP look bad;

4) I am utterly stupid and unable to walk the talk:

ha ha ha ha ha ha sibei funny ! this winners cheebye kia kaki kan kaki eh kar chng jiak lat jiat lat dis time :biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha ha ha ha ha ha sibei funny ! this winners cheebye kia kaki kan kaki eh kar chng jiak lat jiat lat dis time :biggrin:

Losers with ego issues tend to nickname themselves winners in virtual world.
Anyway, don't play play with him, his father is one of the bagala workers who built your Hdb flat and his mother provides happy endings in geylang.