• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee - Singapore Democratic Party's Sacrificial Pawn

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee - SDP's Sacrificial Pawn
http://sggeneralelections2016.blogspot.sg/2015/04/amos-yee-youtube-rant-LKY.html?m=1

Much has been reported about Amos Yee's now famous YouTube rant about Singapore's Founding Prime Minister, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. In Amos' YouTube, he not only uploaded content online which contained remarks against Christianity with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious feelings of Christians, he transmitted electronically an image showing obscene figures, and he made an online video containing remarks about Mr Lee that offended people who viewed it.

SG Bumiputera has learnt from credible sources is that Amos Yee may in fact be as innocent as he makes himself out to be. What SG Bumiptura has learnt is that Amos Yee had met with senior members of the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) 2 days before his YouTube video was published. Could this be a coincidence? Or could Amos Yee be a pawn in the SDP's overall plan to discredit the government.

While we can only speculate what they discussed, what we do know is that anti-government activists are beginning to use children as "human shields" for their activities. By instigating children below the age of consent to do their dirty work, authorities either cannot take action, or if they do, they will look bad for taking actions against a child.

You decide. Is Amos Yee a misguided youth? Or a sacrificial pawn in Singapore's political game?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has the PAP IB nothing better to do than to spread rumours again about the opposition?

So far, Kenneth Lin's the only student who's openly spoken at an SDP rally. And he didn't use profanities.

[video=youtube;no5OGbvCeyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no5OGbvCeyM[/video]

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG Bumiputera has learnt from credible sources is that Amos Yee may in fact be as innocent as he makes himself out to be. What SG Bumiptura has learnt is that Amos Yee had met with senior members of the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) 2 days before his YouTube video was published. Could this be a coincidence? Or could Amos Yee be a pawn in the SDP's overall plan to discredit the government.
who is this bumiputera?

white scum minion say white scum minion laah.

blog profile so shamelessly claimed not white scum bootlicker when all the grand total of 5 articles are baseless smear again oppo cause.

if this is the best white scum ib then i worry.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one from SDP has come up openly to say that they back Amos Yee.

If it is true, then Amos must have felt betrayed for the lack of support.

That does not detract from the truth in Amos Yee's video: in summary, LKY is a fraud, and LHL is an empty shell.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is the credible sources ? talk like real and expect people to believe it ? if they can't reveal the credible sources, might as well don't mention it at all.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That does not detract from the truth in Amos Yee's video: in summary, LKY is a fraud, and LHL is an empty shell.

If you have been used as a pawn and spoke against the late LKY for a symbolic "30 silver coins" ...how much truth and conviction is there inside you ?

How could a 17 years old boy who probably has no direct dealings with the late LKY have so much hatred in his heart against him ?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought PAP doesn't like the bumiputera policy of Mudland. Yet its members are calling themselves bumiputera.

Sinkapore has a discriminatory system too except that it is based on political connection. If you are PAP, then you get all the swill. Next come the foreigners. Then sinkees of Chinese descent. Then other sinkees.

PAP is not better than UMNO except that it legalizes excesses and violations.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
How could a 17 years old boy who probably has no direct dealings with the late LKY have so much hatred in his heart against him ?
you need direct dealings with some1, something then qualified to have hatred?

is this the best you could rationalizing this whole sdp-amos-sacrificial lamb day dream?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore has a discriminatory system too except that it is based on political connection. If you are PAP, then you get all the swill. Next come the foreigners. Then sinkees of Chinese descent. Then other sinkees.
i thought last time similar allegations were made against ho jinx the white scums called it "marritocracy"? oops.... ..... i mean meritocracy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you have been used as a pawn and spoke against the late LKY for a symbolic "30 silver coins" ...how much truth and conviction is there inside you ?

everyone with a sharp mind will hate LKY... there is no need to have personal dealings with him..His power addiction policies already caused a lot of hatred towards him.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am more inclined to think Amos Yee is the nephew of an opposition politician.

Small cache from Google: Amos Yee: "My uncle intimidated me with a dare to possibly collaborate with the Fusionopolis guys of the media development agency, since George Lucas landed the Sandcrawler on the...".

Google cache:
[https://amosyee.wordpress.com/2015/01/25/my-tango-with-the-mda/]

That person has a younger brother about 48 years old. Amos' father is 48. The broad nose, shape of the mouth, slight goldfish eyes and big ears look the same.

That person is an education-technopreneur. Amos' mother is an educator; father an IT manager.

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal

your question is not really hard to answer-if you pay attention to what's going on around you, you ll be able to see it clearly..it all started,i believe from movies like Twilight sagas,then the hunger games the divergent...etc,all these movies are about teenagers becoming heroes fighting against the dictator...the recent HK protests were also started and led by teenagers...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you need direct dealings with some1, something then qualified to have hatred?

is this the best you could rationalizing this whole sdp-amos-sacrificial lamb day dream?

Yes of course ... unless you are mad. You don't go around whacking people and spewing vulgarities anyhow .... if you are sane and rational. Why would a person does that if he has no dealings with the people ? It is a good thing that guns are banned right from the start.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your question is not really hard to answer-if you pay attention to what's going on around you, you ll be able to see it clearly..it all started,i believe from movies like Twilight sagas,then the hunger games the divergent...etc,all these movies are about teenagers becoming heroes fighting against the dictator...the recent HK protests were also started and led by teenagers...

Get real ... I would rather that Amos Yee go and stage a protest on the street and come face to face with the thousands of people who queued up to pay their last respects to the late LKY.

In fact, I have more respect for the 2 red clowns who protested at the Istana ground than Amos even though I do not know what the 2 clowns were protesting ... " You can't silence the People - the 2 of us here " and " Injustice - only 2 of us feel this way and not the rest "

Last edited: