• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Slam Portraits of Chee Soon Juan

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 4 April 2015, the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) announced the launch of Mr Chee Soon Juan's book "Teacher, Thinker, Rebel, Why? Portraits of Chee Soon Juan" on their Facebook page. Almost immediately, Singaporean netizens slammed Mr Chee Soon Juan with the following comments ...

"Get yourself elected first then get your residents to support your ideas, then present your proposals to parliament. Not sure how to do it? Learn from one of Lee Kuan Yews books on how he got self-govt from the British, got himself elected by winning the hearts and minds of the people, learnt Mandarin, Hokkien , Malay to connect with the people of all races. And behave in a civilized manner. Next election coming soon; good luck (you gonna need lots of it)"

"$ better donate to charity rather than buy d nonsenc bk"

"CSJ not interested in building the country or bring In foreign investment or create jobs. So it is a waste of time"

"Sorry, Not interested"

"Give me free also I lazy to read!"

"A journey to hell start with a first step in the wrong direction..,"

"With you all about Hope not about the reality and perfection, with you all about riots, protests & promotion of anarchy for Singapore not the peace, prosperity & happiness. With you all about bring political tsunamis, cyclones & typhoons for Singapore"

"Hey keep it for yourself , we wan to be a less courupt country pls do u hv a history about this pls lahhhhhhh"

This prompted the proponents of free speech to issue the following reminder on their Facebook page.

"Reminder: Users are invited to share their views with others and to comment on the SDP’s views and policies. We welcome debate and discussion. However, we ask that you do not troll our FB and repeatedly make statements that are unrelated to the subject at hand. We reserve the right to remove such comments."

In our opinion, an #epicfail on the part of the SDP.
Posted by Bumiputra at 19:35

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get elected first?
Then the entire lot of white scums from tanjong pagar including the dead lky also got no legitimacy

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of those white chaps got into the seat via the "back door" as well.
We didn't even wish for them to serve us but they claimed it was a mandate given to them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeroo and Isogallardo... forever regurgitating the same pro-PAP bullshit from the various PAP IB sites. :rolleyes:

http://sggeneralelections2016.blogspot.com/2015/04/singaporeans-slam-portraits-chee-soon-juan.html

Here's another one of their shoddily done propaganda infographics to smear CSJ.

CSJ%2BLeopard.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even dead fart himself was scared of losing his own seat in 1-1 election and this coward LKY started GRC for himself.

Even LKY himself was a backdoor MP, so to speak.

Don't ever judge LKY was a good man and all the rubbish he thrown at you for past 50 years.

Many of those white chaps got into the seat via the "back door" as well.
We didn't even wish for them to serve us but they claimed it was a mandate given to them.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, actually, that O-level holder Amos's english vocabulary is stronger than Chee and KJ.

Despite being educated in varsities in England, Chee's and KJ's english vocabulary lose out to that O-level holder Amos's english vocabulary.

Amos's oratorical tone of "yi4yang2dun4cuo4" in his speeches is also stronger than the oratorical tone of "yi4yang2dun4cuo4" in Chee's and KJ's speeches

If I recall correctly one of your Pappy Master Lord named Wong Can't Sing Engrish was as atrocious as ever and then of course you have the usual characters like 'Mr burn me out' Seng Kantong who despite getting a doze of 'hot treatment' have yet to make progress in his Engrish!

Not taking account into his cock ups and lapses, it's better to look back into your own backyard to see what sort of characters you have as elected public figures before comparing with others! LoL

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Get elected first?
Then the entire lot of white scums from tanjong pagar including the dead lky also got no legitimacy

Gongest chee bye. There you go again.

CSJ contested and he lost.

No Opposition contested in TP GRC. You some kind of stupid or what?

CSJ can't even do what WP does, i.e. win seats from PAP.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I recall correctly one of your Pappy Master Lord named Wong Can't Sing Engrish was as atrocious as ever and then of course you have the usual characters like 'Mr burn me out' Seng Kantong who despite getting a doze of 'hot treatment' have yet to make progress in his Engrish!

Not taking account into his cock ups and lapses, it's better to look back into your own backyard to see what sort of characters you have as elected public figures before comparing with others! LoL

Tonychat who did you vote for in the last GE?

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, actually, that O-level holder Amos's english vocabulary is stronger than Chee and KJ.

Despite being educated in varsities in England, Chee's and KJ's english vocabulary lose out to that O-level holder Amos's english vocabulary.

Amos's oratorical tone of "yi4yang2dun4cuo4" in his speeches is also stronger than the oratorical tone of "yi4yang2dun4cuo4" in Chee's and KJ's speeches

Amos' delivery is pretty good. He can hold your interest. In that he is far better than the entire cabinet. It is a stretch to say his English is better. We really do not know how good is their English because we fall asleep 10 seconds into their talk. But we can assume to get to their position their command of the written language at least, should be good. Of course, there is such a thing as content, but I am not going to compare a 17 year old to seasoned professionals.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On 4 April 2015, the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) announced the launch of Mr Chee Soon Juan's book "Teacher, Thinker, Rebel, Why? Portraits of Chee Soon Juan" on their Facebook page. Almost immediately, Singaporean netizens slammed Mr Chee Soon Juan with the following comments ...

"Get yourself elected first then get your residents to support your ideas, then present your proposals to parliament. Not sure how to do it? Learn from one of Lee Kuan Yews books on how he got self-govt from the British, got himself elected by winning the hearts and minds of the people, learnt Mandarin, Hokkien , Malay to connect with the people of all races. And behave in a civilized manner. Next election coming soon; good luck (you gonna need lots of it)"

"$ better donate to charity rather than buy d nonsenc bk"

"CSJ not interested in building the country or bring In foreign investment or create jobs. So it is a waste of time"

"Sorry, Not interested"

"Give me free also I lazy to read!"

"A journey to hell start with a first step in the wrong direction..,"

"With you all about Hope not about the reality and perfection, with you all about riots, protests & promotion of anarchy for Singapore not the peace, prosperity & happiness. With you all about bring political tsunamis, cyclones & typhoons for Singapore"

"Hey keep it for yourself , we wan to be a less courupt country pls do u hv a history about this pls lahhhhhhh"

This prompted the proponents of free speech to issue the following reminder on their Facebook page.

"Reminder: Users are invited to share their views with others and to comment on the SDP’s views and policies. We welcome debate and discussion. However, we ask that you do not troll our FB and repeatedly make statements that are unrelated to the subject at hand. We reserve the right to remove such comments."

In our opinion, an #epicfail on the part of the SDP.
Posted by Bumiputra at 19:35

What was the going rate in PAP IB for this exercise? I heard it was only a pathetic $0.50 per post.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a bastard retarded moronic dog!

Limpeh is not interested in talking politics.

My point is Amos's english is better than CSJ and KJ.

Where's your famous trademarked line:

"You this bastard retarded motherfucker dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother last night and you this bastard loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anus-hole!"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you this retarded bastard laksaboy scum loser dog go die!

You this bastard retarded motherfucker dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother last night and you this bastard loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anus-hole!

Well done, suresh/gopal/warmers... I'm sure you're delighted with the zap you have just given me, with no net change in rep. :biggrin:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

only por lan par gay like XxooxX will say something so gaylish
see thread
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?154808-Sammy-can-you-check-who-the-fuck-zap-me-100-pts/page2

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remembered CSJ grilled lky and wooden until they Chui tak LAN.
CSJ is a very powerful speaker and his english is as good as they come.
KJ's english isn't in doubt only that he needs to brush up on his public speaking skills that's all.
Compared to the vile pappies they win hands down.....