• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I started to listen 958.
Morning talks about share. Afternoon also.

Now evening time also talks about shares.

wow.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently I started to listen 958.
Morning talks about share. Afternoon also.

Now evening time also talks about shares.

wow.

I was inside a cab the other day and there was a program on sex....basically sexual knowledge with some doctor as guest.
Those callers calling in mostly adult male.....man you wouldn't believe the questions they posed.....totally sexual ignorant. But it was good for a laugh

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was inside a cab the other day and there was a program on sex....basically sexual knowledge with some doctor as guest.
Those callers calling in mostly adult male.....man you wouldn't believe the questions they posed.....totally sexual ignorant. But it was good for a laugh

Sexual ignorant questions?

You mean what does 69 mean? LoL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sexual ignorant questions?

You mean what does 69 mean? LoL

One uncle asked how come he kena VD when he never visited prostutute before. Lol

Another ask if kena VD will die or not.

Others were asking questions pertaining to ED but funny ones like if eating oily foods were a fsctor etc etc

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
One uncle asked how come he kena VD when he never visited prostutute before. Lol

Another ask if kena VD will die or not.

Others were asking questions pertaining to ED but funny ones like if eating oily foods were a fsctor etc etc

Guess the uncle MUST be Sinkie becos to such specie, it never occurred to him that his wife was 'two timing' him.lolololololol

Guess LKY was right when he said Sinkie are DAFT and rightly so as he was the one who created such a specie!

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well. Listen 958 now.
Heard that TVB going to replay the 大时代

20 years ago. While the 大时代first broadcast in TVB. Then HK index drop so much. Big crash.

Now HK index so high now, will market collapse cus of 丁蟹效应?

OK. Let's watch out.

Interesting.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh ??............still got people listen to local radio meh ?..............I retired my radio tuner long ago liao...........

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning Vietnam!

............ morning one trend .......... afternoon another trend .............. I have a new robot ............ it's called R1S1 ........... not to be taken too literally ............. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

[video=youtube;-HDwlXMWAhg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HDwlXMWAhg[/video]

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, even got soccer analysis.

next time when i bet soccer, i listen 958 also:smile:

hahahahaha. so many interesting thing in 958

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What did they ask? the slit on the hum is vertical or horizontal?? don't laugh...try asking this, you will get hilarious results, even those are are married!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well. Listen 958 now.
Heard that TVB going to replay the 大时代

20 years ago. While the 大时代first broadcast in TVB. Then HK index drop so much. Big crash.

Now HK index so high now, will market collapse cus of 丁蟹效应?

OK. Let's watch out.

Interesting.

If you are into shares, be alert to the mother of all correction. The tsunami is due. Time to lighten up. Be safe.