• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lui TY is now back in MINDEF....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think Lui TY is that bad compared to zorro, khaw, yakut, fatso,....
at least he tried his best at the transport ministry.... all the problems were oredi there b4 he took over

my guess the next transport minister will be a lady.... but certainly can rule out aunty jojo :biggrin: :biggrin:

he tried his worst in all his ministries.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun think Lui TY is that bad compared to zorro, khaw, yakut, fatso,....
at least he tried his best at the transport ministry.... all the problems were oredi there b4 he took over

my guess the next transport minister will be a lady.... but certainly can rule out aunty jojo :biggrin: :biggrin:

Whereever he went, he screwed things up. Where are his successes?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
He cant even solve the public tpt issues..want to Take on another portfolio. So expect more cockups

our public tpt (mrt) was a time bomb waiting to explode and collapse...b4 ah lui took over lah...
he's just happened to be at wrong place...wrong time

the person(s) to be blamed should:
RL /ex transport minister....he was too occupied with erecting more and more ERP gantries
aunty saw... too occupied with renting out MRT stations space

it'll take another 6-7 years to resolve the mess we see today with the trains here :biggrin: :biggrin:

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all dun like that leh...

tuckyew_zpsu0orx8bb.gif

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
our public tpt (mrt) was a time bomb waiting to explode and collapse...b4 ah lui took over lah...
he's just happened to be at wrong place...wrong time

the person(s) to be blamed should:
RL /ex transport minister....he was too occupied with erecting more and more ERP gantries
aunty saw... too occupied with renting out MRT stations space

it'll take another 6-7 years to resolve the mess we see today with the trains here :biggrin: :biggrin:

All the excuses, happen to be at the wrong place & wrong time, whenever something happened, so did abang 50 years..happened to be at the wrong place, wrong time...the country gets "ponded"....short ass wong cunt sing, wrong place wrong time, "gold" escaped & we had such a long coastline....list is endless....yah!

But salary they can collect millions, if you have paid attention of late, the shit media, is given out news of this local head, that local head earning millions more in salaries etc....they are telling you...PAY THEM MORE...this, they sure to be at the right place & the right time YAH!?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah! forget lah!...only my-rear admirer, I thought he was Lord Mountbatten ......no Flotilla, but they talk like they are such "salt of the seas" that, we have a FLOTILLA....:rolleyes:

Lord Mountbatten fought mainly on land I think.

Last edited: