• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India Indians seeks Singaporean Maids - no need pay Foreign Maid Levy

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporemaid_zpsf97f1a75.jpg

Thank you PAP, for giving my Singaporean daughter a job.......

the law is 44 hours per week........ why ah neh can break the law in sg hiring sgian???
again MOM sleeping

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the law is 44 hours per week........ why ah neh can break the law in sg hiring sgian???
again MOM sleeping

MOM says one mandatory rest day per work week, that's all. How many hours per week... well, that's a private matter between you and your employer. That's your inalienable right as a privileged Sinkie worker. See how well the tripartite people take care of you. :wink:

WorkRight_Campaign.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
And private counselling sessions for making mistakes at work. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;wW72s1rkpRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW72s1rkpRM[/video]

I bet laksaboy is a closet curry lover with a huge stash of indian movies like this.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MOM says one mandatory rest day per work week, that's all. How many hours per week... well, that's a private matter between you and your employer. That's your inalienable right as a privileged Sinkie worker. See how well the tripartite people take care of you. :wink:

WorkRight_Campaign.jpg

Pure wayang. German tripartite system sees wages rise, job security ...our bastardised system seeks wages shrinking and almost non-protection of workers. And it has a million-dollar salary ministar helming the union!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think a monthly pay of $600-$800 is too low, thank LKY. If not for LKY, you would be lucky to be paid $500 a month. That's what many third-world labourers in Singapore are paid, excluding the heavy burden of agent fees, late salary payments, other deductions and debts.

Look at how thankful these people are to Ah Gong for their men to be earning $300 - $800 per month in Singapore as cheap workers.

leekuanyew_tamilnadu.jpg

This Ah Nehs won't be thankful if we deduct 30 percent of their wages to compensate sinkees.

Lee Cons U!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: [Singapore]- Indian Expat FT family looking to hire Singaporean maid for $600 a m

First, this is posted here already.

Secondly they can even pay $100, let's see if there are any takers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: [Singapore]- Indian Expat FT family looking to hire Singaporean maid for $600 a m

INDIAN "FT" FAMILY SEEKING TO RECRUIT SINGAPOREANS AS DOMESTIC MAIDS FOR $600-$800

Post date:
5 Dec 2013 - 10:43am

Dear The Real Singapore,

I come across this advertisement on gumtree where a Indian expat family is looking to hire educated Singaporean to be their domestic maids for $600-$800.

I find this advertisement shocking as I have never seen or met a Singaporean working as a filipino maid.

The ad state that salary varies from $600-$800 depending on our education and qualifications. I am a unemployed degree graduate but am I so cheap?
What has the government done to help us so far?

Why is Singaporeans getting so low class that we have to serve as a maid for a foreigner in our country?

Why would I work for a family and stay at their house when I have my own children and family and home to look after.

I really feel very degraded and cheap and useless.

To be honest with you, I was suicidal for the past few months and seeing this ad just makes me feel like a rubbish living in Singapore.

The only reason I am living is because I have been reading The Real Singapore and seeing all the encouragements other Singaporeans make to help other Singaporeans really make me feel like continue living.

I also get to see other Singaporeans suffering in similar situations as me on TRS.

I feel so disconnected in the past because the mainstream media never reports such stuff and I feel so alienated and that I am the only loser in Singapore.
I hate the PAP government so much when they said there are "No Poor" in Singapore!

Sincerely,
Unemployed Joe
Bachelor of Computer Science
National University of Singapore

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

INDIAN "FT" FAMILY SEEKING TO RECRUIT SINGAPOREANS AS DOMESTIC MAIDS FOR $600-$800

I find this advertisement shocking as I have never seen or met a Singaporean working as a filipino maid.

A sinkie can't work as a filipino maid but they can certainly work as Singaporean maids.

What is even more shocking is Joe's inflated opinion of himself and Sinkies in general.

In his opinion, Sinkies are of too high a pedigree to work as maids.

What he needs is a good dose or reality to bring him down to earth.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When shit skin are your boss they make sure you work like shit :(

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When shit skin are your boss they make sure you work like shit :(

not when doctoress yoni shakyalingam asks me to be her man-servant. she's the best boss and mistress in the world.

image.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tell two stories:

1. Even an ordinary Thai factory worker of an MNC can easily make $500 and with overtime $800. Wait, my real point is with $800 he is able to own a small car like a Vios or March. He and his working wife are also able to afford a small terrace house not in Bangkok of course but in the province where they work, freehold of course.

2. Took on a transfer Filipino maid this January, transfer because she requested to stop working for an Indian family (FT of course). Asked her why she wanted to stop working for that Indian family after 5 months she said she's allowed to sleep only 5-6 hours a day as got to take care of young and old, clean and cook, Indians eat late too so she ended up work till easily midnight. Never thought much about her plight until last month she show her photo just a year ago before she started working for that Indian family we were shock cos it looked completely a different person, very plumb. She said she lost 13kg during those 5 months working for them. Now go figure.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brother [joetys]

plumb or plump ?

Probably plump as in pleasantly plump (a few extra pounds)

plump [pluhmp]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
adjective, plumper, plumpest.

1. well filled out or rounded in form; somewhat fleshy or fat.
verb (used without object)
2. to become plump (often followed by up or out).
verb (used with object)
3. to make plump (often followed by up or out):
to plump up the sofa pillows.

plumb [pluhm]

noun
1. a small mass of lead or other heavy material, as that suspended by a line and used to measure the depth of water or to ascertain a vertical line.
Compare plumb line.
adjective, Also, plum.
2. true according to a plumb line perpendicular.
3. Informal. downright or absolute.

adverb, Also, plum.
4. in a perpendicular or vertical direction.
5. exactly, precisely, or directly.
6. Informal. completely or absolutely:
She was plumb mad. You're plumb right.

verb (used with object)
7. to test or adjust by a plumb line.
8. to make vertical.
9. Shipbuilding. horn (def 31).
10. to sound with or as with a plumb line.
11. to measure (depth) by sounding.
12. to examine closely in order to discover or understand:
to plumb someone's thoughts.
13. to seal with lead.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Took on a transfer Filipino maid this January, transfer because she requested to stop working for an Indian family (FT of course). .....

In Spore even the local indians don't get along with the imported indians.

In Bangkok I noticed many of the tailor shops are owned by indians, Do you know if the thai indians behave the same as indians from india:confused:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
brother [joetys]

plumb or plump ?

Noted with thanks. By the way I had informed my this maid to keep her current weight as she looks better now than when she was plump.

In Bangkok I noticed many of the tailor shops are owned by indians, Do you know if the thai indians behave the same as indians from india:confused:

One behaviour I noticed is Thai Indians mostly think that are one class higher than Thai people, atas. So they behave atas towards them but can kowtow next moment to officials those with power. Have to say many Thais despise them. They story of the snake and Indian which to shoot is known and talked about here too especially among the Chinese Thai community.