• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India Indians seeks Singaporean Maids - no need pay Foreign Maid Levy

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singaporemaid_zpsf97f1a75.jpg

Thank you PAP, for giving my Singaporean daughter a job.......

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporemaid_zpsf97f1a7

Thank you PAP, for giving my Singaporean daughter a job.......

cheap ahneh want everything cheap.
minimum wage but want high school equivalent or higher
take care of elderly etc

lanchiao lah

that reminds me... why the fuck did they bring along their elderly here and stretch our health resource?
as if we don't have enough oldies already?
can't they stay home in fucking india and get cared there?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans have really deteriorated in status till have to be maids/slaves for ah nehs working 12 hrs a day for $600-800 a month. Have to cook, clean, take care of non-humans, at least high school education and speaks english. These are in addition to risks if genna physically abused and rape.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what johntan and zeroo wants you to vote for. so that your wives and daughters can join theirs as maids to nehs.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
$600 to $800 and the risk of getting raped???

are sinkies that desperate to look for such jobs???

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If no SG woman apply for job at this job scope and rate in high-cost SG, SGreans will be branded choosy and shun such work.

Pigs will scold SGreans for not hungry enough for jobs and open floodgate wider and fly in plane loads of 'talents' with spurs stuck to their hides to come take such jobs!

Tsk tsk.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"You know, the cure for all this talk is really a good dose of incompetent government. You get that alternative and you'll never put Singapore together again: Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again... and your asset values will be in peril, your security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers."

I wonder who said these words..... anyway, our women now can work as maids in our own country, thanks to competent government....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys work as maids overseas ...they earn enough to afford a middle class lifestyle at home, build a house, pay for education for kids.

Sinkees can work in the West, still won't be able to earn enough to fund a middle class existence, pay off the pigeon hole etc.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Extremely long working days of about ten to eleven hours, and six days of work a week, but only $600 to $800 per month.
This is ridiculously low.

Simply for comparison, I believe that the Filipino nannies and domestic helpers in Toronto are earning a gross monthly income of about C$1,500 to C$2,000 a month.