• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Changi Airport will likely lose its name

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might as well rename Singapore to "Lee Kuan Yew por". Fucking retards brainwashed by the PAP propaganda.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bear witness that there is no God but Lee Kuan Yew, and Lee Hsien Loong is his begotten son. Shalom. :cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temasek should buy over reckitt benckiser....the company that owns ky jelly.....
So the famous jelly can be renamed

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first of many.
Expect name changes to the following.

Banknotes and coins
Bridges
Streets and expressways
Oxley Road
National Sports Stadium
More University faculties and campuses
Naming of the next SQ aircraft in his honour
More statues around Parliament House
Pulau Ubin or Tekong
National Library and Museums
Recreational Parks and open spaces
Rivers and Lakes
New HDB Estates

Have I missed anything?

Postage Stamps, GUMMED version , no self-adhesive, preferably not to be elitist, where people cannot afford, not the $5 or $10 version, the everyday, used 1st Local, 2nd local, 40cts, 60cts, preferable one special for India & China & $1.30 airmail rates....so that the locals can lick the portrait, the 60cts ones for the Chinese, the Indians & the Pinoys...they all love to lick him...

Change the National Anthem to Majulah Lee Kuan Yew, after all they love to call him, the founder & the Pledge to....The new Bidadiri Estate should be named Lee Kuan Yew Estate...ha ha ha

Loeloe8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changi terminal 1 become changi terminal lky
Changi terminal 2 become changi terminal kgc
Changi terminal 3 become changi terminal lhl

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Changi terminal 1 become changi terminal lky
Changi terminal 2 become changi terminal kgc
Changi terminal 3 become changi terminal lhl

You cannot name a terminal after LHL, he may become terminal, when the 3rd cancer strikes, he will join his dad & mum, very 'pantan' you know...please don't..papa stories more than enough...we won't want to read mee siam mai hum children stories, where he is so stingy the played wit recycle toys..etc..EEK!:(

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
the gullible sillypootians and evil sycophants at it again.
for the gullible they would like to be reminded constantly how enjoyable the screwing used to be.
for the evil immoral they would like to remind the gullible to continue supporting the system
hopefully this can be achieved whenever these people go the airport.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Hussin Mutalib. Was hoping PAP invite him lim kopi and to be selected to contest elections but never receive ph call. Pitiful.

not once but many times he was snubbed,,,,,,,,, I dun think he was looked upon favourably this brat from Tanjong Katong Sec School
I think he was at helm of AMP once n tried to gain some politcal mileage to no avail......

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or old fart road as a term of endearment.

Must embrace the Chinese in us all mah!...the road should be named " my ye ye road" & those living within 1 km radius, must wear the Mandarin coat for the men, & the cheongsam for the women...:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think to make the name more palatable and more user friendly to ang moh and international travelers we should change the name to Harry Lee international airport.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not once but many times he was snubbed,,,,,,,,, I dun think he was looked upon favourably this brat from Tanjong Katong Sec School
I think he was at helm of AMP once n tried to gain some politcal mileage to no avail......

If not chosen by MIW, he probably felt he was marginalised. Maybe he wanted to be the Malay version of Tommy Koh or Chan Heng Chee.