• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is Bernard Chen?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He had a twisted lip and was ugly.

Many residents called him 'Orr yee orr'. :biggrin:

img0109.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he deserves a state funeral, he had contributed much more than Kwa Geok Choo... what do you think? :confused:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never heard of him before..............but i'm sure FamiLEE will say even their family dog did more for S'pore than Bernard

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never heard of him before..............but i'm sure FamiLEE will say even their family dog did more for S'pore than Bernard

These are the people, your generation must learn to appreciate from the years of building a nation, not that I am fond of Bernard Chen. He was part of the team during that period in our history...together with one Dr. Augustine Tan too etc..:roll eyes:

I am surprised that, suddenly people remembered him...

bitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bernard Chen was Group General Manager or Fraser & Neave reporting to late Michael Fam, Chairman

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are the people, your generation must learn to appreciate from the years of building a nation, not that I am fond of Bernard Chen. He was part of the team during that period in our history...together with one Dr. Augustine Tan too etc..:roll eyes:

I am surprised that, suddenly people remembered him...

all i know is that it wasn't that difficult to build up S'pore at all.........i didn't even wanna know who did what back then..........textbooks also never talk about Goh Keng Swee, etc...........i only heard of him a couple years back............on this forum !:biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many sacrifice their lives for the nation, I haven't heard their names before! Jialat!

No thanks to lau chee bye rewriting history, literally, to credit himself on all fronts.

On another note, the bak-gua MPee Seng Han Thong bears a resemblance to him. Any relations ?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No thanks to lau chee bye rewriting history, literally, to credit himself on all fronts.

On another note, the bak-gua MPee Seng Han Thong bears a resemblance to him. Any relations ?

did he also have a cleft lip :confused:
liebchen or lipchen :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like he won't be celebrating SG50 too. And there won't be an empty chair for him. :rolleyes:

NjeJJIZ.jpg