• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Portfolio 1

NMQ4eEy.png

Do you guys like me to bring such chicks in to widen your erotic experiences?

Guess their race first then....Lol.

Portfolio 2

What about these two below? Guess their race!
Both are in China, but you will never guess their race correctly....Lol.

bzKUIpR.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See my editing. Actually u shouldn't have included the answer and post more pics so guessing can continue.

Please lah, you think I stoopig, izzit? I say they from China, but it does not mean their race is Chinese. They're not, but they're from China and born there and living there.

Pochettino

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, you think I stoopig, izzit? I say they from China, but it does not mean their race is Chinese. They're not, but they're from China and born there and living there.

Mai kiam siap lah. You know that people love seeing more pics.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both are Uighurs lah, from Xinjiang. Some of the Kazakhs, Pamiris and Uighurs have blond hair and green eyes.

Gongkias here don't know that there are 56 official ethnic groups in China, and more than 100 unofficial ones. Not all Chinese have black hair and brown eyes.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both are Uighurs lah, from Xinjiang. Some of the Kazakhs, Pamiris and Uighurs have blond hair and green eyes.

Gongkias here don't know that there are 56 official ethnic groups in China, and more than 100 unofficial ones. Not all Chinese have black hair and brown eyes.

The 1st photo you're right.......but the 2nd photo is not Uyghurs......

bzKUIpR.png

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uighurs are Central Asian Turks, originating as a group of small tribes in Mongolia and northwest China. Through centuries of conquests, they've become an extremely mixed group with Han, Mongol, Slavic, Persian and Hun blood flowing through their veins.

First, a red haired Uighur.

A very White looking, in fact, red-haired, Uighur child, who could easily be an Irish kid.

Next, we have a Slavic appearing Uighur.

A very White looking Uighur boy. To me, he looks somewhat Russian or East Slavic, does he not?

Next, a very White looking Uighur woman. The phenotype is very exotic, and the only thing I have seen close to this is from the Kalash of northwest Pakistan.

This is a very White looking Uighur woman. Note the tall, angular, thin nose. I am not sure what European type she resembles. Any guesses?

Most Uighur women look more Asiatic like these women, although the woman on the far right looks rather exotic and somewhat resembles the beauty above in phenotype. Note the tall, thin angular nose on both women.

More typical Asian Uighur women are seen here.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
beri heavily photoshopped, can't be comparable to my new sweetheart the malaysia charbor...

cc_zpsq1wtyoyd.jpg

Portfolio 1

NMQ4eEy.png

Do you guys like me to bring such chicks in to widen your erotic experiences?

Guess their race first then....Lol.

Portfolio 2

What about these two below? Guess their race!
Both are in China, but you will never guess their race correctly....Lol.

bzKUIpR.png