• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy nurse edz ello charged with sedition & giving false info to police

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The nurse who allegedly made anti-Singaporean comments on Facebook was charged on Tuesday with sedition and giving false information to the police.

Filipino Ed Mundsel Bello Ello, who was sacked by Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), faces two charges of publishing a seditious comment on his Facebook account and three of lying to the police.

The 28-year-old allegedly said Singaporeans are "loosers" (sic) and vowed to "evict" them from their country and prayed that "disators" (disasters) strike Singapore and then he would celebrate.

He ended by saying that "Pinoy better and stronger than Stinkaporeans" in his Jan 2 post.

He also allegedly commented in another post that evening that he would "kick out all Singaporeans and SG will be the new filipno state".

The charges, under the Sedition Act, say the publications have the tendency to promote feelings of ill-will and hostility between Singaporeans and Filipinos in Singapore.

Ello is accused of lying to the police at Chong Pang Neighbourhood Police Post the next day that he did not post the comments on Facebook.

On Jan 4, he is said to have lied to a senior officer at at Ang Mo Kio Police Division headquarters that he did not post those comments and that his Facebook account had been hacked.

The last charge accuses him of giving false information to the same officer on Jan 5.

Ello, who was not represented, told the court he would be engaging a lawyer.

Bail of $10,000 was offered and his passport has been impounded.

A pre-trial conference has been set for April 21.

If convicted, he could be fined up to $5,000 and/or jailed for up to three years on each charge of sedition.

For lying to the police, he could be jailed for up to one year and/or fined up to $5,000 on each charge.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...llo-charged-sedition-giving-false-info-police
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And thanks to Amos, the poodles finally got their act together.
It is obvious that based on the charges, there were no new developments which warranted such an extended
"investigations".

Bail for Ello is $10k and Amos $20k?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prevention is better than cure. Review any existing trade agreement with Pinoyland immediately, especially the clauses regarding the movement of labour.

And slap on a tax for remitting money. :cool:

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
my views are that spf has bowed to the pressure of social media. i really doubt that they can take so much time to nail the pinoy compare to the other sinkie lad.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont think the SPF bowed to social media. If so, then Jason will also be charged.

my views are that spf has bowed to the pressure of social media. i really doubt that they can take so much time to nail the pinoy compare to the other sinkie lad.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The charges, under the Sedition Act, say the publications have the tendency to promote feelings of ill-will and hostility between Singaporeans and Filipinos in Singapore.

If creating "ill-will" warrants being charged with sedition, every pappy minister should turn themselves in and face the music.

They have caused more ill-will in Singapore than all the Pinoys combined.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If creating "ill-will" warrants being charged with sedition, every pappy minister should turn themselves in and face the music.

That's the most anti pap statement iv seen u make thus far.did someone hack ur account again?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That's the most anti pap statement iv seen u make thus far.did someone hack ur account again?

It's not an anti PAP statement because I fully support the policies and statements they make that cause the ill-will.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not an anti PAP statement because I fully support the policies and statements they make that cause the ill-will.

What ill will?

You always said those who are Elites make it on their own and deserved it.

And the losers, deserved to be losers becos they are LOSERS and the Pap is not to be blamed!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
What ill will?

You always said those who are Elites make it on their own and deserved it.

And the losers, deserved to be losers becos they are LOSERS and the Pap is not to be blamed!

PAP Ministers often make statements that cause ill-will and resentment.

EG Lim Hng Khiang stated that he regretted saving a baby's life because it cost big bucks.

6) "...I regret making the decision because, in the end, the baby continued to be in intensive care, and KKH now runs up a total bill of more than $300,000..."- Lim Hng Kiang, regretting the decision to save a baby's life because KKH ran up a $300K.

The statement caused a lot of ill will but what he said was absolutely correct and I support his stand that we should not be wasting money paying for treatment of babies that are not important to the future of Singapore.

The "spurs" and "knuckle dusters" statements of LKY caused a lot of ill will too. Again, I support what he said.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
another STERN WARNING.NEXT!

n37.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMHO.This Pinoy is in the shits as he is sacked from his job n cant leave the country so he has no income. Soon he either have to eat grass n drink from the long kang ..hope his trial gets delayed. N with The Erection coming up. The Pappies cannot b seen as weak for this matter.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

exactly.. like some farked old fart who wanna dig spurs into your hide. calling you stupid and son calling you disgrace. their employers no better. one even called parts of little india very dark.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO.This Pinoy is in the shits as he is sacked from his job n cant leave the country so he has no income. Soon he either have to eat grass n drink from the long kang ..hope his trial gets delayed. N with The Erection coming up. The Pappies cannot b seen as weak for this matter.

can always sell backside or sell kidney