• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Murder of Mongolian model Altantuya – the missing links

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Americk Sidhu was counsel for the late P Balasubramaniam. He wrote:

This is the first time in 34 years I have actually found myself in agreement with Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his recent, although rather belated, queries in respect of the Altantuya Shaariibuu murder saga.

These questions make sense. These are the same questions a very large portion of the Malaysian population has been asking for over 8 years now..................

- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/altantuya-the-missing-links#sthash.3z0OKq4j.dpuf

Azilah Hadri and Sirul have been convicted of the murder of Altantuya by the highest court in our land. This has therefore been proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

In the circumstances, there can be no question that these two gentlemen were in fact responsible for lodging two bullets in this poor lady’s head and thereafter detonating some military grade explosives placed on her body causing it to be dissipated in the vicinity of some secondary jungle on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur.

Sirul, who has, rather astutely, sought refuge at the Villawood detention centre on the outskirts of Sydney, has candidly admitted he was acting under orders and that he has been made a scapegoat for others who had not been brought to court.

In other words, he has tacitly admitted to the crime and confirmed that there may have been others behind it.

The question is why would Sirul and Azilah have done this for no apparent reason?
The courts have been interested only in whether an offence of murder had been committed and not why it was committed.

The prosecution failed to seek or put forth an explanation.

This is really the question which the IGP can provide an answer to if he is so inclined. He certainly has the resources. As long as he possesses the will, he most certainly will find the way.

Khalid, for goodness sake, please, just do your job. At the moment the general public perceive inactivity on your part as yet another ubiquitous and notorious Malaysian cover up.

May I suggest you simply haul up the following characters and ask them these simple questions:

Azilah Hadri: Why did you and Sirul kill someone you didn’t even know?

DSP Musa Safri: What exactly did you tell Sirul and Azilah to do to that poor Mongolian lady and who exactly asked you to engage their services?

Datuk Nasir Safar: What were you doing driving around in front of Razak Baginda’s house on the evening of the 19th October 2006, watching Azilah and Sirul abduct Altantuya?

Prime minister: Did you know that four of your staff were involved in this? If so, then why were they?

Deepak Jaikishan: Who asked you to shut Bala up and get him and his family out of Malaysia immediately he released the first statutory declaration (SD1)? (This should be easy as Deepak has already confessed to all of this).

Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor: Was it you? If not, then who?

Datuk Johari Razak: Did you telephone Tan Sri Cecil Abraham on the evening of the 3rd July 2008 and ask him to prepare SD2 for Bala to sign? If so why, and on whose behalf?

Tan Sri Cecil Abraham: Did you receive a telephone call from Dato Johari Razak, on the 3rd July 2008 to prepare SD2? If so, did you?

Sunil Abraham: Did you or did you not, assist your father in preparing SD2 and did you then personally deliver it to the Hilton Hotel, KL Sentral on the morning of the 4th July 2008?

Zainal Abidin Muhayat: Were you a commissioner of oaths in 2008 and did you have your office at Zul Rafique and Partners, Lorong P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur? If so, who sent you to the Hilton Hotel, KL Sentral on the 4th July 2008 to attest the signature of one Balasubramaniam on SD2?

Datuk Nazim Razak: Were you and your wife at the Curve, Mutiara Damansara late in the night of the 3rd July 2008? If so did you meet one Balasubramaniam next to the VW showroom? If so, did you or did you not, threaten Bala to follow the instructions of one Deepak Jaikishan and leave the country with his family immediately, otherwise his family’s safety could not be guaranteed?

Prime minister: Did you instruct Johari and Nazim to arrange, respectively, for SD2 to be prepared and Bala’s subsequent departure from Malaysia? If so why was that necessary?

Datuk Hamzah Zainuddin: Did you, in 2011, offer Bala safe passage back to this country and a cash inducement if he pleaded guilty to affirming a false statutory declaration (SD1). If so, why and on behalf of whom?

May I also suggest that you contact a senior investigation officer from the MACC by the name of Abdul Rahman Bachok.

He is a very diligent officer and has the entire file on investigations into the circumstances under which Bala affirmed SD2. I am sure he will lend you his file and assist you in any way he can.

I believe he is a little annoyed that his file has been closed by the AG’s Chambers. He put a lot of effort into his investigations.

You may also care to contact the Brickfields police station and ask them why they have not followed up on the police report I lodged on July 8, 2008 in respect of Bala’s disappearance.

I have sent them reminders but there has been no response.

All the above "persons of interest" and their answers to the questions posed may possibly assist in revealing a motive for the crime.

Is there any reason why you, Mr. IGP, would be disinclined to pursue the matter further and if so what are those reasons? – April 6, 2015.

* Americk Sidhu is counsel for the late P Balasubramaniam, a witness in the Altantuya murder trial.

- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/altantuya-the-missing-links#sthash.3z0OKq4j.dpuf

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thot this is an open secret already?

Ah jib was fucking the Mongolian procure by his good friend cum pimp.....
Rosmah found out and terminated the gold digger.....
The rest is history

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thot this is an open secret already?

Ah jib was fucking the Mongolian procure by his good friend cum pimp.....
Rosmah found out and terminated the gold digger.....
The rest is history

Ah Jib was already an adulterer fucking pussies arranged foc by favour seekers....... my fren was one of them
He normally come over to sg over the weekends n fucked in Hilton,,,,,,,, while he was a minister under mahababi

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So Ah Jib is the man behind it??

Where is ball-less Tonychat? No protest against Najib?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Jib was already an adulterer fucking pussies arranged foc by favour seekers....... my fren was one of them
He normally come over to sg over the weekends n fucked in Hilton,,,,,,,, while he was a minister under mahababi

This explains why najib was so meek and surrenders KTM land back to singapore the moment he became PM.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She looks like a freak no?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1254a530a5abf3363e5f501e3e7731f8_XL.jpg
    1254a530a5abf3363e5f501e3e7731f8_XL.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 13,903

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wait a minute, a devoted Muslim being an adulterer? I thought they are very religious and pious. Did the regular Friday karaoke session at the mosque teach him to do that?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY threatened Ah Jib with his SG ECA
Remembered he paid Rosmah a personal visit during his final official trip to mudland?

hahah. stop your bullshitting as you know nuts. your info all half cooked and as usual all third hand old wives gossip.

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was Ah Loong indirectly responsible for that mongolian woman death by spilling the beans on Najib adulterous affair to his manly and aggressive wife with Intel provided by SIB?

Last edited: