• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What are the natural remedies for constant burping and belching ?

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thousand year old antidote:

Mosquito's gall and liver of housefly,
stew with brown sugar from 5 portion to 1.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thousand year old antidote:...liver of housefly, stew with brown sugar from 5 portion to 1.
Drop that quack of prescription, rather Love Potion no. 9? :p

[video=youtube;5cJ-0eydvpg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cJ-0eydvpg[/video]

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very often chronic belching does not come from food rather you may be under pressure and stress from your life - work, family, relationship etc. Burping and belching is a manifestation of these psychological problems you have. Take good care of your self by relieving your stressful life, do exercises, meditation, holidays - get away from your pressures.

All the best, get well soon.

I do not have a stressful life at all. But I think back before such episodes, I tend to drink a lot of beer or whisky for a few days before the belching starts !

Anyway Thanks for all the useful suggestions ! Cheers !:oIo::o

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not have a stressful life at all. But I think back before such episodes, I tend to drink a lot of beer or whisky for a few days before the belching starts !

Anyway Thanks for all the useful suggestions ! Cheers !:oIo::o
This is my first time seeing the ":oIo:" emoticon being used for thanking people, especially since your "thanks" seems to be really sincere! :biggrin:

Sorry. Typed wrongly. Should be :eek::o
Are you not able to edit your post? :confused:

Last edited: