• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is society pissed off by Amos Yee?

Why is society so pissed-off at Amos Yee?

• The truth hurts.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • He's more articulate than them.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • He's a non-conformist.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Others (please describe.)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He hates Chinese New Year.

Besides the two-day holiday, what is there to like CNY? Everything goes up ...it is all money out and then you pretend to like people you hate to meet.

Just give us the two-day holiday and ban the celebration of all racial and religious holidays.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I liken Amos Yee to the second coming of Jesus Christ. Two thousand years ago, Jesus was just like Amos. He was persecuted by the Roman officials for saying and doing the "wrong" things. I liken myself as the man with leprosy who was healed by Jesus. :p

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I liken Amos Yee to the second coming of Jesus Christ. Two thousand years ago, Jesus was just like Amos. He was persecuted by the Roman officials for saying and doing the "wrong" things. I liken myself as the man with leprosy who was healed by Jesus. :p

God: Well said!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So you think that he should be crucified like Jesus Christ also?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to calm down.... Don't waste rice and oxygen.
Only a bastard like you will condone his actions, when clearly this fucker has no more hope in society. Bastards like you so hated the PAP policies but I don't know why you are still a sucker remaining with this governance. Go pack up and leave this country for your fucking sake if you got the balls. Besides condemning the PAP everyday in here, what else better can you do? You are just wasting your fucking time here. Definitely you don't have the materials and financial resources to leave this place. Otherwise, you won't be in this island by now. Now get this right: until the PAP gets overthrown, you will always live in misery and desperation here, Chow Sinkie. I'd really pity you.

Acknowledging Sinkie Land as a first world country is really a joke. Economically probably, but socially, definitely no, and it's still a far way from it. I would consider it as a "developing country" at most. You don't need to look far, just compare the social behaviors of the Sinkies and the Japanese will do. It's a vast difference akin to between white and black.

In addition, those that agree with Amos' actions here are really hypocrites for I believe they themselves will never want their own child to be like him. No sensible parents will ever want that. Only those with only m&d in their brains like you will.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How can you compare Amos to the coming of Jesus Christ when he himself openly condemned Jesus? A house divided within cannot stand. He is no martyr. He has no agenda other than sensationalizing his own inflated ego or he is a pawn under manipulation. He knows that he is 17 years old not 70 years old. And there lies the dangers because people will always look at his youth and let him go . I would going by my feeling for so called children ignorance.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I voted others because don't think majority of society is pissed

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only a bastard like you will condone his actions, when clearly this fucker has no more hope in society.

Hello, chow LOSER Sinkie. Waste so much saliva with name calling using your "extensive" English vocabulary and you still haven't rebutted a single one of the points which I raised against your original post. Whether he has any hope or not is none of your business. Quite frankly, I see a very bright future for him OUTSIDE of Sinkieland, which will mean a bleak future for brainwashed foul mouthed, don't know how to argue in civilised and articulate manner, FARKED UP BASTARD LOSERS like you, since all the smart and articulate ones will want to emigrate.

Apparently a loser like you cannot appreciate that we must compare apples with apples and not with oranges:

1) Sinkie Land is a republic not a monarchy. As such, there is no king or queen, and it stands to logic that there is NO such crime as lese majeste.

2) Thailand is a Third World country. Sinkie Land claims to have gone from "Third World to First World", why that dead Old Fart even claimed credit for it by making it the title of the second part of his autobiography, as if the first part did not contain enough nonsense already. Were this to happen in Switzerland, a First World country, the boy's constitutional right to freedom of speech would be duly respected.

3) Even in a constitutional monarchy (where the queen's role is purely ceremonial) such as the United Kingdom, it is perfectly LEGAL to make fun of the Queen as this video will prove. Why there are even some parodies of the Queen which are produced and shown on BBC, which is funded by taxpayers but independent of the Government which in turn is separate and different from mere political parties such as Lightning.

[video=youtube;ceN2jq2-0yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceN2jq2-0yk[/video]

Bastards like you so hated the PAP policies but I don't know why you are still a sucker remaining with this governance. Go pack up and leave this country for your fucking sake if you got the balls. Besides condemning the PAP everyday in here, what else better can you do? You are just wasting your fucking time here. Definitely you don't have the materials and financial resources to leave this place. Otherwise, you won't be in this country by now. Now get this right: until the PAP gets overthrown, you will always live in misery and desperation here, Chow Sinkie. I'd really pity you.

1. Bastard seems to be your favourite word. Must be because you are born out of wedlock after your mother has been gang raped by a bunch of drunk Bangla construction workers.

2. What makes you think I am still in Sinkieland? A cursory review of my posts by a person of slightly below average IQ will suggest otherwise. Therefore, this proves that your IQ is way below average. You better go to IMH so as not to disgrace your mother and unidentified and unidentifiable father(s) any further.

3. Clearly, you are a newbie here or pretending to be one. My net worth is more than 7 figures USD and I make a decent and consistent income every month from trading index futures using considerably less than 10% of my net worth at all times. The rest is in secure investments making passive income of at least 10 % per annum.

4. How I chose to use my spare time is ................. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!

In addition, those that agree with Amos' actions here are really hypocrites for I believe they themselves will never want their own child to be like him. No sensible parents will ever want that. Only those with only m&d in their brains like you will.

Speak for your way below average IQ self. Most sensible parents in true First World countries outside of Sinkieland will NOT want a brainwashed, follow the herd, don't say anything out of line with the norm, Sinkie kid. Most importantly, parents in First World democracies know that silencing a youth for expressing voices that differ from the norm, albeit in a foul mouthed way, is going down the slippery road towards tyranny and that is more important than "protecting" over-sensitive daft Sinkies from feeling "insulted". Ultimately, it will lead to a citizenry that is not capable of thinking for themselves - like YOU, StewPIG below average IQ LOSER!

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can you compare Amos to the coming of Jesus Christ when he himself openly condemned Jesus?

A fool like you obviously don't understand the independence of opinions between myself and Amos. You are better off living in North Korea.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How can you compare Amos to the coming of Jesus Christ when he himself openly condemned Jesus? A house divided within cannot stand. He is no martyr. He has no agenda other than sensationalizing his own inflated ego or he is a pawn under manipulation. He knows that he is 17 years old not 70 years old. And there lies the dangers because people will always look at his youth and let him go . I would going by my feeling for so called children ignorance.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, chow LOSER Sinkie. Waste so much saliva with name calling using your "extensive" English vocabulary and you still haven't rebutted a single one of the points which I raised against your original post. Whether he has any hope or not is none of your business. Quite frankly, I see a very bright future for him OUTSIDE of Sinkieland, which will mean a bleak future for brainwashed foul mouthed, don't know how to argue in civilised and articulate manner, FARKED UP BASTARD LOSERS like you, since all the smart and articulate ones will want to emigrate.

1. Bastard seems to be your favourite word. Must be because you are born out of wedlock after your mother has been gang raped by a bunch of drunk Bangla construction workers.

2. What makes you think I am still in Sinkieland? A cursory review of my posts by a person of slightly below average IQ will suggest otherwise. Therefore, this proves that your IQ is way below average. You better go to IMH so as not to disgrace your mother and unidentified and unidentifiable father(s) any further.

3. Clearly, you are a newbie here or pretending to be one. My net worth is more than 7 figures USD and I make a decent and consistent income every month from trading index futures using considerably less than 10% of my net worth at all times. The rest is in secure investments making passive income of at least 10 % per annum.

4. How I chose to use my spare time is ................. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!

Speak for your way below average IQ self. Most sensible parents in true First World countries outside of Sinkieland will NOT want a brainwashed, follow the herd, don't say anything out of line with the norm, Sinkie kid. Most importantly, parents in First World democracies know that silencing a youth for expressing voices that differ from the norm, albeit in a foul mouthed way, is going down the slippery road towards tyranny and that is more important than "protecting" over-sensitive daft Sinkies from feeling "insulted". Ultimately, it will lead to a citizenry that is not capable of thinking for themselves - like YOU, StewPIG below average IQ LOSER!

Hey bastard, you sounded exactly like another forumer here whose constant use of "Bangladash, mother, rape,..etc" and all of that sorts. You are such a loser. Come on loser, use some of your own originality instead of plagiarizing from another forumer. It just only reflects your own stupidity.

This is just a forum here and there are many fakes around. You can also say that you are now living in the world's richest country and even richer than Warren Buffett, not to mention your 7-figure values. For all I care, do you think I will give a shit to you? To me, you are nothing more than a speck of dust amongst the pollution in the air. No IQ even. I don't give a damned whether you are dead or alive now. It's all up to you in your hallucination. You just can't take it when your ego gets tarnished, similar to a typical Sinkie's attitude. "Kiasuism" is the most appropriate description here.

Judging by your mediocre English standard, you are definitely no fight with me. NPNT sucker. Write so much for fuck? Just do it. I'd just love to see you getting agitated and probably shortens your life by several years.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey bastard, you sounded exactly like another forumer here whose constant use of "Bangladash, mother, rape,..etc" and all of that sorts.

.................. [a whole lot of NONSENSE crap] ................................

I'd just love to see you getting agitated and probably shortens your life by several years.

Hello FUCKING USELESS BRAIN DEAD LOSER, you are not succeeding in your Lightning assigned mission of agitating when you have no valid answer to substantive points. Quite frankly, it seems you are more agitated than me and that is as it should be, for you are a useless rice and oxygen wasting BASTARD Sinkie. Rebut the points raised by me below or FUCK OFF from my elite field of vision.

If this See Gin Nar were to ridicule the King in Thailand in the same manner, he will surely be put away without any need for an interrogation nor a trial. He should consider himself lucky to be able to engage a lawyer for his case here in Sinkie Land.

Apparently a loser like you cannot appreciate that we must compare apples with apples and not with oranges:

1) Sinkie Land is a republic not a monarchy. As such, there is no king or queen, and it stands to logic that there is NO such crime as lese majeste.

2) Thailand is a Third World country. Sinkie Land claims to have gone from "Third World to First World", why that dead Old Fart even claimed credit for it by making it the title of the second part of his autobiography, as if the first part did not contain enough nonsense already. Were this to happen in Switzerland, a First World country, the boy's constitutional right to freedom of speech would be duly respected.

3) Even in a constitutional monarchy (where the queen's role is purely ceremonial) such as the United Kingdom, it is perfectly LEGAL to make fun of the Queen as this video will prove. Why there are even some parodies of the Queen which are produced and shown on BBC, which is funded by taxpayers but independent of the Government which in turn is separate and different from mere political parties such as Lightning.

[video=youtube;ceN2jq2-0yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceN2jq2-0yk[/video]

Last edited:

larue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the option for sexually frustrated?

Sexually satisfied people would not be too bothered the rants of a 16-year old boy who thinks he's too smart for everyone else.

This country is full of 40-year old virgins, no wonder so much hate.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A fool like you obviously don't understand the independence of opinions between myself and Amos. You are better off living in North Korea.

You were saying that Amos Yee is liken to the second coming of Jesus Christ. So are you for or against Jesus. If you are for Jesus, then you sgainst Amos who said that J is power hungry full of bull behind the veil of compassion. If you were for Amos, then the imagery of Christ second coming doesn't fit.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....For some reason(s), people seem to want some kind of punishment on him, for what, I don't know? But they do. Some people even reported to the police and got him arrested, and charged. Well, it's the law. Anyways, I do wonder what is it that have got folks so disturbed by this young bloke.

The simple truth is that if Amos had been born in the 1940s and had gone through deprivation and hardship, he would not have blasted at LKY like he had done. Whatever his shortcomings, LKY did indeed turn this small island from a swamp land to a metropolis. The man deserves gratitude of all sinkies although there are many people who may not agree with his policies.

Put it in another way. If Amos had been born in an African country and given a chance to live in SG, he would have kissed the butt of LKY for allowing him to reside in SG.

The kid was born in a country where many other foreigners would have been willing to pay for a chance to live in this country regardless of the restrictions.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos isn't the only one to dislike the ruler and to say so, many others too have done so, for their own reasons (like so many in this forum, and kopitiams across Singapore). But for some reason(s), he touched a raw nerve in people, and got them worked up. He may be ungrateful, unappreciative, even spiteful, but he has not hurt anyone, unless they chose to be hurt, or damaged any property.

Cheers!

The simple truth is that if Amos had been born in the 1940s and had gone through deprivation and hardship, he would not have blasted at LKY like he had done. Whatever his shortcomings, LKY did indeed turn this small island from a swamp land to a metropolis. The man deserves gratitude of all sinkies although there are many people who may not agree with his policies.

Put it in another way. If Amos had been born in an African country and given a chance to live in SG, he would have kissed the butt of LKY for allowing him to reside in SG.

The kid was born in a country where many other foreigners would have been willing to pay for a chance to live in this country regardless of the restrictions.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello FUCKING USELESS BRAIN DEAD LOSER, you are not succeeding in your Lightning assigned mission of agitating when you have no valid answer to substantive points. Quite frankly, it seems you are more agitated than me and that is as it should be, for you are a useless rice and oxygen wasting BASTARD Sinkie. Rebut the points raised by me below or FUCK OFF from my elite field of vision.
You fucking bastard son. What you are trying to say is that you fully approve calling your own mother a bitch, similar to that Amos.

Your bitch mother would have aborted you had she knew that she'll be having this day. Shame on you. Your retribution will come from your son's behavior towards you in the future. Trust me.

Your "elite field of vision?" Please lah, Sinkies are fucked already. What elite field? Elites don't have the time to come to this forum and rant, understand? Don't make my toes laugh. I've said before, you can also declare that you are the richest and most successful person in this planet, but the crux is: who will believe you? Really a goon stupid idiot you are. You should rename your nick to "Assterix" instead, you ass hole.

Last edited: