• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is society pissed off by Amos Yee?

Why is society so pissed-off at Amos Yee?

• The truth hurts.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • He's more articulate than them.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • He's a non-conformist.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Others (please describe.)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I, the person behind the nick "winners" hereby admit that:

1) I am a BASTARD who has been fathered when a group of Bangla construction workers gang raped my mother who was working as an unlicensed prostitute in Geylang;

2) I have no money to pay for my living expenses in Sinkie Land so have to prostitute myself out as a PAP IB;

3) My favourite oops the ONLY tactic I know how to use when not able to effectively rebut other forummers' arguments is to call them vulgar names, use abusive language, go off topic, all sorts of dirty tricks which my masters have taught me to put people off from discussing things that make the PAP look bad;

4) I am utterly stupid and unable to walk the talk:

.............. Write so much for fuck? ...............

YAWN! Rebut the below or get the FUCK OUT of my elite field of vision! :oIo::kma:

If this See Gin Nar were to ridicule the King in Thailand in the same manner, he will surely be put away without any need for an interrogation nor a trial. He should consider himself lucky to be able to engage a lawyer for his case here in Sinkie Land.

Apparently a loser like you cannot appreciate that we must compare apples with apples and not with oranges:

1) Sinkie Land is a republic not a monarchy. As such, there is no king or queen, and it stands to logic that there is NO such crime as lese majeste.

2) Thailand is a Third World country. Sinkie Land claims to have gone from "Third World to First World", why that dead Old Fart even claimed credit for it by making it the title of the second part of his autobiography, as if the first part did not contain enough nonsense already. Were this to happen in Switzerland, a First World country, the boy's constitutional right to freedom of speech would be duly respected.

3) Even in a constitutional monarchy (where the queen's role is purely ceremonial) such as the United Kingdom, it is perfectly LEGAL to make fun of the Queen as this video will prove. Why there are even some parodies of the Queen which are produced and shown on BBC, which is funded by taxpayers but independent of the Government which in turn is separate and different from mere political parties such as Lightning.

[video=youtube;ceN2jq2-0yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceN2jq2-0yk[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) Sinkie Land is a republic not a monarchy. As such, there is no king or queen, and it stands to logic that there is NO such crime as lese majeste.

That is true, but to the grateful gongkias, LKY is the de facto monarch (paramount leader?) of Singapore. There may be no lese majeste laws, but the establishment and his fans will do their part to censor and punish you with other laws and norms. You are only allowed to be grateful, and you are only allowed to mourn when the news of his death broke... OR ELSE.

criticize.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
YAWN! Rebut the below or get the FUCK OUT of my elite field of vision! :oIo::kma:
Go and fuck your bitch mother as you so agree. Assterix the only forumer here with the big Ass hole.

Cannot win an argument responsibly, but had to resort to such cheap tactics of changing and fabricating my posts. You are such a fuck you know. It just shows how lowly you have to stoop to. No wonder your mother is a real mad bitch indeed, so as to produce a pariah mad dog like you.

You elite? Over my 2 hairy balls lah. You had better go and get strike by the Lightning. A loser who cannot afford to lose graciously. What the fuck character you possess?

Like I said before, your poor standard of English and reasoning are no match against me. Every sensible forumers here can see for themselves.

Anyway, I'll just sit back, relax and let the PAP to continue to screw you. I'm very confident that the ruling party will win with an even better margin than during their last election at the forthcoming GE. Sinkies like you truly deserve to get screwed by the PAP for generations.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I, the person behind the nick "winners":

1) will go and fuck my bitch mother backside;

2) know I cannot win an argument responsibly, therefore I have not responded to Asterix's very valid points about the difference between Thailand and Singapore. I have no choice but to resort to such cheap tactics of calling vulgar names and going off topic. Other people's family relationships are none of my business, as a PAP IB, I am paid not to know that.

3) deserve whatever chowka tactics that are used on me because I am a useless piece of shit who uses such tactics myself to earn a miserable living as a PAPy dog.

4) am a loser who cannot afford to lose graciously and also a hypocrite since I am graceless, vulgar, ignorant and good for nothing yet I like to make the same accusations against others while failing to reply to the points raised.

5) am confident that I will go to hell and be together with LKY my idol and other PAPy dogs!

.............. Write so much for fuck? ...............

6) cannot walk the talk - so I, the loser behind the nick "winner", will go and jump from a tall building in Sinkieland to atone for my sins.

If this See Gin Nar were to ridicule the King in Thailand in the same manner, he will surely be put away without any need for an interrogation nor a trial. He should consider himself lucky to be able to engage a lawyer for his case here in Sinkie Land.

Apparently a loser like you cannot appreciate that we must compare apples with apples and not with oranges:

2) Thailand is a Third World country. Sinkie Land claims to have gone from "Third World to First World", why that dead Old Fart even claimed credit for it by making it the title of the second part of his autobiography, as if the first part did not contain enough nonsense already. Were this to happen in Switzerland, a First World country, the boy's constitutional right to freedom of speech would be duly respected.

3) Even in a constitutional monarchy (where the queen's role is purely ceremonial) such as the United Kingdom, it is perfectly LEGAL to make fun of the Queen as this video will prove. Why there are even some parodies of the Queen which are produced and shown on BBC, which is funded by taxpayers but independent of the Government which in turn is separate and different from mere political parties such as Lightning.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What we have above is a born loser who can't afford to lose graciously. WTF? I think you should "exhibit" yourself as a retard in the SPD charity show. At least you can then do your part for charity to redeem for your mother to become a human again instead of a bitch.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What we have above is a born loser who can't afford to lose graciously. WTF? I think you should "exhibit" yourself as a retard in the SPD charity show.

What we have here is a born and confirmed loser who will also die as one who can't argue properly and make unsubstantiated claims of others losing an argument. How could I have lost if you have not rebutted a single one of my points but instead did nothing but go off topic about adolescent teens calling their menopausal mothers "bitch" and engage in name calling.

You should exhibit yourself as a FUCKTARD in the Sinkieland zoo for retarded animals.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see an idiotic and sick parrot repeating and repeating after me. He can't even come up with something of his own creation due to his very poor grasp of the English language.

1780549-shakehead.gif

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can see what a STEWPIG and irritating FUCKTARD you are. If your English is sub-standard at best, can't even use proper English when attempting in a clumsy fashion to falsely accuse others. Your kindergarten mistake has been highlighted above for you. If you too retarded to understand, than go and jump off from a building.

What's the matter, you retarded BASTARD, cannot find any good arguments to counter the below:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Primary 6 English say so lah. I can fully empathize for you.

May you get strike by the Lightning on your next outdoor visit during a thunderstorm.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking insignificant little piece of shit! YAWN! Rebut the below or get the FUCK OUT of my elite field of vision! :oIo::kma:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll still say the same: May you get strike by the Lightning on your next outdoor visit during a thunderstorm.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The above proves my point that the LOSER behind the nick "winners" is a useless piece of Sinkie shit!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The above proves my point that the LOSER behind the nick "winners" is a useless piece of Sinkie shit!
Speaking of yourself ah? Can't even afford to lose graciously, but had to resort to fabricating and changing others' posts. Shame on you lah. You have such low IQ. Maybe your cock is also too short I think.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of yourself ah? Can't even afford to lose graciously, but had to resort to fabricating and changing others' posts. Shame on you lah. You have such low IQ. Maybe your cock is also too short I think.

Since when have I lost? I changed your post to teach you a lesson that name calling and going off topic is not going to get you anywhere and chowka tactics beget chowka tactics. I do think it is necessary to be gracious with the likes of you. You do not know the meaning of shame and it is too much to expect a piece of shit like you to know anything. I am a lesbian you twit.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek:OK OK, I don't associate with lesbians. See, I've finally got you to show your true colors. I'll leave you alone henceforth.

Just because you decided to ungraciously "leave me alone" does not mean that I will not be watching over your posts like a hawk.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because you decided to ungraciously "leave me alone" does not mean that I will not be watching over your posts like a hawk.
Do what you like loh. I'll sponsor you a battery operated dildo if you want.

By the way, how do you earn your so claimed "7-figure US$" wealth? I must have grossly underestimated the earning capability of the lesbians.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do what you like loh. I'll sponsor you a battery operated dildo if you want.

By the way, how do you earn your so claimed "7-figure US$" wealth? I must have grossly underestimated the earning capability of the lesbians.

2 figures behind decimal point lah! Teehee!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
mind your own business!
Is this an accounting software that I know of?

OK lah, PM me a photo of yourself. I may still give it a consideration. After all, a lesbian still has a functioning pussy and will need to be "serviced" once in a while.

Omg,,,,, you're cuuummmmininnnnggg......melting like a heated knife on a butter. And you'll say: I want you to spray it on my pussssssyyyy...... Make me cuuummmmm. Ohh God!!!

Last edited: