• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgusting question but need to ask. (for male and gay only. female please exit)

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u trying 2 change tis in2 sex forum? ...

Dear SBF

I am writing to express my sincerest apologies for my insensitive actions and behavior.

I realized that my behavior was totally inappropriate, inexcusable and disrespectful.

I can only imagine the hurt I have caused .. and the damage that it has done to your trust in me .

I hope that you will allow me the opportunity to express my apology again in person.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear SBF

I am writing to express my sincerest apologies for my insensitive actions and behavior.

I realized that my behavior was totally inappropriate, inexcusable and disrespectful.

I can only imagine the hurt I have caused .. and the damage that it has done to your trust in me .

I hope that you will allow me the opportunity to express my apology again in person.

I've reported you!!!!!!!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you need this tool to enlarge lobang first.

image.jpg