• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cupid takes aim at singles over 40

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[To Spock] Darn smart, these earth men are, don't you think:

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men* count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!

*and women

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/if/

[video=youtube;IYzlVDlE72w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYzlVDlE72w[/video]

Lockheed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Women today take advantage of divorce as a money making opportunity.

Divorce one, awaiting alimony and picking the next male target. Easy money. Don't have to work. :rolleyes:

Women's Charter really fark up.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a good tool for against men who commit silly mistakes...:p

Women today take advantage of divorce as a money making opportunity.

Divorce one, awaiting alimony and picking the next male target. Easy money. Don't have to work. :rolleyes:

Women's Charter really fark up.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
These singles have missed the boat...they have to understand the harsh reality is that there is no prince charming or syt that falls from the sky....either they have skewed expectation or they are waiting for the other half to appear out of no where and fall in love like in the movies....it just wont happen it takes 2 hands for a proper handshake and now they have to pay the price

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was still young so I wasn't interested in the machinations of the PAP. This was when the internet was being introduced into Spore. It was very expensive to get dial up services. There was no unlimited connection. You were charged by the minute. The user contract was pages & pages of legalese.

I remember that someone told me that SDU stood for Stupid Desperate & Ugly. I'm getting old so I can't remember about the other group, but it was also derogatory. Even back then there were people who disliked LKY.

When I think back to the LKY days, there were plenty of stupid rules & regulations. Most of my friends & relatives had already decided to leave Spore It's actually amazing that Spore managed to survive & prosper through the LKY era.

The other group was called Social Development Services, and it was to promote marriages among non-graduate singles. The discrimination was awful.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also many eligible females in Indonesia & Malaysia. If you can make it in Spore you are seen as a good marriage propsect.
No indomee. Why screw yourself further? They are proud, lazy and brainless. Not to mention dirty. Go save yourself. Be gay rather than getting a indonemee.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why would a single sinkie male want to go for single sinkie women in their late 30s and above??

From my personal experiences, single women [and sometimes men too] are single because they have serious attitude problem and/or grooming issues that make them unattractive to people of both genders.

Agree. Men at 40s are financial settled and can get younger girls. Why settle for 40 plus ladies?