• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't need to guess the race - fucking Indians destroying Japanese Sakura

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There are people from all over the world visiting Japan these few weeks to enjoy the blooming of the Sakura.

So far I've been to three, saw people of all nationalities all well behaved except this at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden

[video=youtube;vfzMCPc_REY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfzMCPc_REY[/video]

Look behind these monkeys there are many kids from Indonesia all well behaved, after this Indian lady came to stop the kids she left the kids continued. one kid even broke a branch and brought with him on his way out.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are people from all over the world visiting Japan

Look behind these monkeys there are many kids from Indonesia all well behaved, after this Indian lady came to stop the kids she left the kids continued. one kid even broke a branch and brought with him on his way out.

He wants to bring the branch back to india to grow it?

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo mai sabo lim beh leh

images

There are people from all over the world visiting Japan these few weeks to enjoy the blooming of the Sakura.

So far I've been to three, saw people of all nationalities all well behaved except this at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1998 many indo chinese women kena raped by very well behaved indo mats. Chinese shop owners kena beaten up by very well behaved indo mats too!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The River Ganges is India's most holy river. Look at how polluted and filthy their "holy river" is. If they treat their holy shrines like garbage dumps, don't expect them to treat your pristine nature with care either.

AFP_Getty-519126569.jpg

640x360xthe_ganga_canal_dried_for_cleaning_the_river_bed.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RwKLxhWmWR.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you expect from Indian parents? They even encourage and help their children to cheat in exams!

[video=youtube;14suVlM0FNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14suVlM0FNk[/video]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i notice during tour in USA, they the indian do not follow the rules - sign and they will do nothing to get the photo they want. More aggressive than PRC. Once they get richer, they will be the next PRC tourists.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst thing about these shit skins is that they get away. What i want to present to you is let's assume there is another vid of chinese kids doing exactly the same thing as those shit skin kids. Guess what the shit skin kids will get away with it while the chinese kids will get condemned for it. Trust me on this. Observed this for the longest time.

It can even be observed in singapore where shit skin kids behave with impunity and local chinese people just keep quiet like chinese dogs but only dare open their mouths to scold if the kids were local and chinese.

i notice during tour in USA, they the indian do not follow the rules - sign and they will do nothing to get the photo they want. More aggressive than PRC. Once they get richer, they will be the next PRC tourists.

How come prcs get all the bad news reports but shit skins don't even though they are more aggressive? These snakes slithered away?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Facts of the matter are (1) no one does it only them; (2) it's very clear this is vandalism yet they don't seem to have any civic mindedness; (3) parents seem oblivious to their kids doing it, you see the mother came to wayang and then don't care anymore and what you don't see are two shitskins men (kids' fathers) standing there doing nothing too just talking to one another.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1998 many indo chinese women kena raped by very well behaved indo mats. Chinese shop owners kena beaten up by very well behaved indo mats too!!

The Chinese in Indonesia have been misbehaving, plundering and looting Indonesia for a very long time. Worse, all that money they made from logging and minerals were deposited in Singapore, therefore no benefit at all for Indonesian people.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese in Indonesia have been misbehaving, plundering and looting Indonesia for a very long time. Worse, all that money they made from logging and minerals were deposited in Singapore, therefore no benefit at all for Indonesian people.

Serious How to plunder and loot when you are a minority?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its just unlucky for Malays that the two Most despicable race on the face of the planet migrated to Malay archipelago in huge numbers. How Malays had tolerated them for so long is beyond belief.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can imagine the things they do when they grow up, given the lack of discipline received when they are young...the things they do?? Dont need to elaborate more

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its just unlucky for Malays that the two Most despicable race on the face of the planet migrated to Malay archipelago in huge numbers. How Malays had tolerated them for so long is beyond belief.

I thought you always sue Shit skins? why now you call them despicable?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The River Ganges is India's most holy river. Look at how polluted and filthy their "holy river" is. If they treat their holy shrines like garbage dumps, don't expect them to treat your pristine nature with care either.

AFP_Getty-519126569.jpg

640x360xthe_ganga_canal_dried_for_cleaning_the_river_bed.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RwKLxhWmWR.jpg

so with so many F Trash ah nehs sg is similarly polluted starting with molest, rape n rioting!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I was visiting Jakarta I was surprised to find that the cab driver was a chinese. Not all chinese in indonesia are wealthy. The really wealthy ones like Mochtar Riady have an army of bodyguards. The rich know how to protect themselves.

Many Indonesians hate the chinese because the indonesian elites have used the chinese as scapegoats. The same thing happens in Malaysia where they use Spore as a boogeyman. The PAP is no better. However the PAP treats everyone as "lesser mortals":biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can see stuff like this every day in Singapore. God help us.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The kids of India get away with their mischief because their men taken all the oversea airtime. For being the land of the rapists.

The worst thing about these shit skins is that they get away. What i want to present to you is let's assume there is another vid of chinese kids doing exactly the same thing as those shit skin kids. Guess what the shit skin kids will get away with it while the chinese kids will get condemned for it. Trust me on this. Observed this for the longest time.

It can even be observed in singapore where shit skin kids behave with impunity and local chinese people just keep quiet like chinese dogs but only dare open their mouths to scold if the kids were local and chinese.

How come prcs get all the bad news reports but shit skins don't even though they are more aggressive? These snakes slithered away?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the fxxking new thunderbirds
change the character ang moh to indian
stream_img.jpg

this is unacceptable. i watch it when i was young. They trying to ruin my childhood tv show.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Everywhere one goes, in the plane, in restaurants, in airports, in public transport you see these shitskins black monkeys behaving badly worst is parents doing nothing at all