• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christianiy is bad for our society...

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
they wanna conquer the country and the world using the name Jesus. Who has seen Jesus??? Read in America he's the biggest con job created by man. U believe someone can come back from death...u believe the Sea can open up. Only idiots believe. Con man are using the book to trick the weak and gullibles of the society. Saw this mum at hawker centre put the hand in the head of his son before a wan tan mee and pray to Jeus for 10 minutes before the son can eat the food. The son also laughed and I shaked my head. Y so many idiots around!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You have hurt the feelings and caused a lot of distress among the Christians in the forum,

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will you sue me??? I m just stating from my observation and reading and stand to be challenged. Amen!!!

Have you seen your child before he was conceived ? After he was born, have you ever wondered how this baby that you are holding in your hands comes about ?

No need to see seas opened.. you know your child is a miracle.

But how ?

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you seen your child before he was conceived ? After he was born, have you ever wondered how this baby that you are holding in your hands comes about ?

No need to see seas opened.. you know your child is a miracle.

But how ?
The child cum from 'fucking' lah. Try fuck your dog u get doggie man haha!!!

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion is dividing the society ...can you see it!!! For peace on earth, contrary to Christian belief that all becum Christians, I say phase out religion altogether the world will be a better place. LKY say no one has come back from death.....until I see one let us not create fiction from writers of the past!!! Yrs later Christians will say LKY is Christian becos he chant meditation. But LKY also Sikh cos he wore a babu turban also. In essence, njoy the life we ve and dun talk religion.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Religion is dividing the society ...can you see it!!! For peace on earth, contrary to Christian belief that all becum Christians, I say phase out religion altogether the world will be a better place. LKY say no one has come back from death.....until I see one let us not create fiction from writers of the past!!! Yrs later Christians will say LKY is Christian becos he chant meditation. But LKY also Sikh cos he wore a babu turban also. In essence, njoy the life we ve and dun talk religion.

Sure ... I see you have reached enlightenment.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Division are caused not only by religion but also by nationality, language, race and sexual preferences too.

Giving thanks to God before every meals breeds a sense of gratitude where many lacked. It is good for your soul.

JESUS overwrites all other religions on earth because God is the Creator and the rest are the created!

Last edited:

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Division are caused not only by religion but also by nationality, language, race and sexual preferences too.

Giving thanks to God before every meals breeds a sense of gratitude where many lacked. It is good for your soul.

JESUS overwrites all other religions on earth because God is the Creator and the rest are the created!

You are certainly contradicting yourself here. Jesus himself was born of a woman. He was created. So that means Jesus cannot be God as God cannot be created. Solved.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are certainly contradicting yourself here. Jesus himself was born of a woman. He was created. So that means Jesus cannot be God as God cannot be created. Solved.

This is one of the unsolved mysteries in life.

If you cannot believe in the resurrection of Christ, you will also find it equally difficult to believe in the Incarnation of Christ.

It is difficult to believe because we have been conditioned to think in our natural way.

Jesus said to Nicodemus , "Unless one is born again, he will not see the kingdom of God."

Most of us are like Nicodemus. Our response to Jesus' statement will be just like his : "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good one! Alamak, those TV commercial actors singing christmas carols are also christians! Stupid christians will always look for false signs to add credence to their man created Christianity!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity is not bad for society, as history shows how society has been much shaped for the better because of Christianity. But one thing for sure, Christianity is bad for atheism! LOL! Which explains why atheism has to keep attacking Christianity because they know that only Christianity can "destroy" the falsehoods of atheism. Only Christianity is a real threat to atheism.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity is not bad for society, as history shows how society has been much shaped for the better because of Christianity. But one thing for sure, Christianity is bad for atheism! LOL! Which explains why atheism has to keep attacking Christianity because they know that only Christianity can "destroy" the falsehoods of atheism. Only Christianity is a real threat to atheism.:wink:

Christianity is not based on fact or real science but myths and fake science which they called creationism. It is a fact that the world has became a better place due to process of secularism that started 300 years ago. It is an observable fact that human including christians prefers to be rule by secular laws rather than bible laws. :wink: You have no fact but just claims and beliefs. :wink:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity is not based on fact or real science but myths and fake science which they called creationism. It is a fact that the world has became a better place due to process of secularism that started 300 years ago. It is an observable fact that human including christians prefers to be rule by secular laws rather than bible laws. :wink: You have no fact but just claims and beliefs. :wink:

if you read science books with a religious perspective, the science books will look a bit strange!