• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sakura destroyed by... guess the race...

erection201l

Alfrescian
Loyal
88f8b76f45a9df4eca7c287cc3c9b9e8.jpg

7a144250fb314281ed0ba951902d2a52.png

ac4ba201c720cc7513b6202cb136d4d3.jpg

Chinks...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You need to understand that China has less than 60 years of history. They started again from zero after the 1960s cultural revolution.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to understand that China has less than 60 years of history. They started again from zero after the 1960s cultural revolution.

Slight correction: THIS is precisely the culture and mentality that was inherited from the Cultural Revolution.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

60 years not enough? How long? 1,000 years?

You spend 12 years to inculcate the correct values in your kid. That's all the time one needs to instill civility.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw a similar sight at Macritchie where the shit skin allow his kids and family members to climb up a tree near the physical fitness station for photo taking.
What an unpleasant sight and impression.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw a similar sight at Macritchie where the shit skin allow his kids and family members to climb up a tree near the physical fitness station for photo taking.

You know the sickening thing about this?

Chinese dogs and fucking bias fuckers: Shit skins can climb up trees la. it's ok only chinese cannot when i see chinese do that i will scold them but shit skins do it it's fine.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know the sickening thing about this?

Chinese dogs and fucking bias fuckers: Shit skins can climb up trees la. it's ok only chinese cannot when i see chinese do that i will scold them but shit skins do it it's fine.

You mean if shit skins climb up those sakura tree for photo taking it's fine for you as well? :smile:

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is monkey's natural home !

Last edited: