• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See ST acknowledges Albert Winsemius contributions

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Acknowledgment is to give Winsemius a state funeral.

Lee Cons U claimed all the credit when all that he deserves was to seek and implement the plan made by the UN adviser.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acknowledgment is to give Winsemius a state funeral.

Lee Cons U claimed all the credit when all that he deserves was to seek and implement the plan made by the UN adviser.

AH KONG say that he gave up his life for Singapore and you (future) generation get a livable Singapore. What is wrong trying to hold all the credit to myself ?

Dr Winsemius is just an consultant.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AH KONG say that he gave up his life for Singapore and you (future) generation get a livable Singapore. What is wrong trying to hold all the credit to myself ?

Because the livable Singapore was actually constructed by winsemius and not Lee?every characteristic of singapore's economy today is the brainchild of winsemius,from manufacturing to shipping to transport to finance.all pap knows is how to build more condos and malls and import more trash.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He came up with the plan and follow-up, guiding the development over the decades. Lee Cons U just implemented the plan. Who is the brain?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's not what those tribute shows on tv said last week. "Without LKY, there would be no modern Singapore." Remember?