• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee and Ouyang Xiangyu, what do you think?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done AStar... give scholarships to FTs, and to the murderous/insane ones too. :rolleyes:

bro botak, not 1 case but many cases.
please see here:

Dear brothers and sisters.

There is an under current in PAP politics.
PAP is trying to get rid of Heng Swee Kiat.

Otherwise, why PAP 154 MEDIA admits that there are many pervert scholars who were selected by Heng Swee Kiat MOE?

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...fetishes-scholars-who-made-headlines-the-wron

1. Alvin Tan

2. Child Sex pervert (who is serving 5 years jail in Changhi) Jonathan Wong

3. Nudiest Eng Kai Er

4. Used bra and panties collector Jonanthan Pei Song Wee

5. Xiao Zha Boh Ouyang Xiangyu.

6. Kee Xiao Dr Allan Ooi who commited suicide in Australia.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.singapore/nfOpATsu8Nw

Maxim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean student accused of poisoning Stanford University classmates

The biochemistry graduate student on a prestigious Singapore scholarship faces four charges of poisoning the drinking water of her fellow students with toxic chemical.

PUBLISHED : Thursday, 02 April, 2015, 4:01pm
UPDATED : Thursday, 02 April, 2015, 4:55pm

Chris Luo [email protected]

13.jpg

Ouyang Xiangyu had received National Science scholarships twice in the past.

A Singaporean student on a scholarship at Stanford University has been accused of poisoning her classmates.

Ouyang Xiangyu, 27, a biochemistry graduate student on a prestigious Singapore scholarship, faces four charges of poisoning the drinking water of her fellow students with paraformaldehyde, a chemical used to preserve tissue samples that was readily available in the laboratory, between September and November last year.

She is currently on US$50,000 (HK$387,688) bail and restricted from leaving the country.

In court papers seen by the South China Morning Post, Ouyang’s defence lawyer indicated her client would plead not guilty by reason of insanity, pending an evaluation of her mental state.

Ouyang, originally from China according to the Straits Times, had twice received National Science scholarships from the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), one of the Singapore’s most prestigious scholarships for science students. This allowed her to study at undergraduate level at Imperial College in London and join the renowned Nusse stem cell cancer research laboratory in Stanford University for her PHD programme.

Among five victims identified by the court document, two female graduate student researchers working in the same lab as Ouyang are also originally from China. They had experienced immediate burning in their throats and mouths as a result of drinking the water, the documents said.

Ouyang was arrested last November. When questioned by police, she claimed she had suffered severe insomnia and dizziness, and insisted she didn't mean to harm anyone.

“I wasn’t very clear about why I was doing it and what exactly I was doing,” she was cited as saying.

A*STAR told The Straits Times that it has acknowledged the incident, and was cited saying: “There will be no action on our part until after the proceedings have concluded.”

In 2013 a graduate medical student of distinguished Fudan University in Shanghai, China, fatally poisoned his roommate by placing toxic chemical N-nitrosodimethylamine into the dormitory’s water cooler, in what he said was an April Fool’s joke. The student was later sentenced to death.

And in the famous unsolved poisoning case in 1995, a student of Beijing’s prominent Tsinghua University was found poisoned with large dose of thallium over a period of time. The victim suffered serious neurological damage and permanent physical impairment. Police launched an investigation but were unable to solve the case.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiong wuxia dramas have a rich history of sorcerers fighting poison with poison. you give me thallium, and i'll give you arsenic porridge, with a scoop of arse shit.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after US prison, she can come to Woodbrigde. IMH. After that, she can join GH to treat the opposition peasants.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
斯坦福大学新加坡女博士Xiangyu Ouyang因交不到男友毒杀同学被捕

http://bbs.hupu.com/12371401.html

斯坦福女博士因在实验室同学的水瓶里下毒甲醛被控4重罪,预计被判4-8年。据悉,此同学来自新加坡,是新加坡A star奖学金获得者,本科在英国伦敦帝国学院也获得杰出学生奖学金。受害者说她从来没有过男朋友,因为嫉妒有男友的同学所以下毒。

bitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love Famous Amos

Dear Amos,
Wow, I am impressed. What a beautiful video and what an amazing delivery. I don’t think I have ever seen an 8-minute video with such an impact.
Of course, the outpouring of criticism your piece has caused, has been vast. The immature have passed imbecilic comments on your hairstyle while the too mature have been preoccupied with your use of profanities. Many of the more sophisticated commentators have been somewhat positive, but still they typically say, “he may have some points, but timing, format or something else was wrong”.
What it seems most of your detractors fail to realize is that your video was as perfect as it was intended. They say the journey is the destination, and in communication the content is only part of the message. Other, sometimes equally important, parts of a message are style, format and timing of delivery. You wanted Lee loyalists to know what you think of their deity and you wanted the whole world to know that there is another side to the late Lee Kuan Yew. You wanted people to know that, despite his real (but often exaggerated) achievements, Lee Kuan Yew was in fact a horrible person. And wow, have you managed to get the message across.

continue ........ TR Emeritius @
http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/04/08/open-letter-to-amos-yee-his-parents-and-pm-lee/

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stanford University said Ouyang is no longer a student there. She is currently on a US$50,000 bail (S$67,771) and is barred from leaving the United States.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now Ouyang Xiangyu is no longer a Stanford University student. She has been kicked out by the university.

Gingerlyn wants to ask A*Star if Ouyang Xiangyu is still receiving scholarship money from our government?
who can I ask?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Straits Times is working hard to divert Singaporeans attention and trying hard to paint a bad picture on Stanford University education.

This is PAP tactics which never admit their own mistakes but blaming it on others.

Curse of the Stanford Duck Syndrome
A term has even been coined for this behaviour: Stanford Duck Syndrome. While the syndrome is not a proven medical condition, the pressure to keep up appearances could cause students to feel added stress and, in extreme cases, develop mental health issues such as depression and anxiety, psychologists and counsellors told The Sunday Times -

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Straits Times is working hard to divert Singaporeans attention and trying hard to paint a bad picture on Stanford University education.

This is PAP tactics which never admit their own mistakes but blaming it on others.

Curse of the Stanford Duck Syndrome
A term has even been coined for this behaviour: Stanford Duck Syndrome. While the syndrome is not a proven medical condition, the pressure to keep up appearances could cause students to feel added stress and, in extreme cases, develop mental health issues such as depression and anxiety, psychologists and counsellors told The Sunday Times -

Poor girl. Study so much so stress for what? Lucky for me I only psle. Thanks to PAP I have everything I need. Nice and stable job, no worries.