• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[EVIDENCE] Researchers: Prostitutes in Singapore Discriminate INDIANS / MONKEYS

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
National Bureau of Economic Research
1050 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138; 617-868-3900; email: [email protected]

http://www.nber.org/papers/w20911

Does Competition Eliminate Discrimination? Evidence from the Commercial Sex Market in Singapore

The street sex worker market in Geylang, Singapore is highly competitive. Clients can search legally at negligible cost. Sex workers discriminate based on client ethnicity despite an excess supply of sex workers. Workers are more (less) likely to approach and ask a higher (lower) price of Caucasians (Bangladeshis), based on their perceived willingness to pay. They avoid Indians, set a significantly higher price and are less likely to reach an agreement with them, suggesting that Indians face taste discrimination. These findings remain even after controlling for prostitute fixed effects and are consistent with the workers' self-reported attitudes and beliefs.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's the same in NZ. Whores are not allowed to discriminate openly but many simply refuse to serve Indians because they are perceived to be unsafe and untrustworthy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is, once you got black, you won't look back.
The prostitute will end up being in love with the Indian and her work rate may suffer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most likely it has to do with the size of their peckers.

image.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My regular FL tells me tst Shit skins r discriminated as they r stingy n demanding n have fetishes. Pay little n want raw n anal etc. The article should say y they r discriminated against n not just discriminated.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My regular FL tells me tst Shit skins r discriminated as they r stingy n demanding n have fetishes. Pay little n want raw n anal etc. The article should say y they r discriminated against n not just discriminated.

My whores told me that sex with Ah Nehs can be downright dangerous because they try to remove the barrier protection halfway through the act.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes. I was told tat too...tat is y Shit skins deserved to b discriminated against.

Yes my whole stable of girls refused to serve Ah Nehs so I spelt it out clearly in the adverts. There is no law against such discrimination in Singapore. That's why I always say that the PAP is the best!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's auto removal as these arse-aiming "buggers" buy morale-boosting, larger-sized rubbers for their peckers.
the thrusts, slip and sliding eventually dislodges the condom and they think it's coz the whore cummed / was wet from natural lubrication :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The truth is, once you got black, you won't look back.

Hello, there's a world of difference between African black and Indian 'black'. The former tops the hierarchy in terms of penile size while the latter straddles the other end of the spectrum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously why does news like that always come up? Shit skins always being discriminated. Shit skins shennigans like what you guys have already stated totally ignored. Also why are issues like this news? Even in prostitution they need to come up with some racism shit. I think shit skin prostitutes are also the cheapest am i right? So why not somebody complain about this? The big dick myth needs to be put to rest once and for all too these shit skins are the biggest racist to blacks and people of african descent yet dare to claim they are black when it benefits them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor Ah Nehs... they are discriminated on dating sites too. :(

http://www.singaporelovelinks.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/30115/

30115.jpg

Member Overview
Some day I wanna meet a guy who'd love me for who I am. furrythehamsterAtGeeMealComIsAlsoWhereUcanWriteMe I'm someone who knows how to care for my parents and also loves animals a lot. I am sentimental, witty, trustworthy and determined (aka stubborn) for things I wanna acheive..I like hammies but am no lemming. My belief is the basis of my interesting life.
.I have 2 cats which I play Mummy to.. Tango and Chacha were 2 abandoned kitties picked up from void deck...i think I've been quite good to my cute cats...:smile: Sadly, Chacha passed away on 9th Feb 2011..She is dearly missed by my family :" 9 yrs ago this day 14th Nov..I brought her home as a baby stray..Now I have 2 hammies as well..Erik Edward Cullen and Pearlie Babe. Would love having someone to kiss more than my furkids..I'm quite a loving person..to humans too, I have no guy to love now so I jus give my love to cute furry animals..Dogs, cats, and even a goat has liked me enough to kiss me..on my cheeks of coz!
On an adventurous note, I have rock-climbed and "parachute" from 6 storeys..That was the craziest day of my life..I got my diving license this year jus and passed my boat license theory :smile: Not for the faint- hearted as well.. I sometimes run 10km when I feel like it.. and am always up for random adventures..

Seeking
Someone between the age of 27-45 who is either Chinese or Caucasian. No Indians pls. ypu have your preference and I have mine. And definitely no one above 45.Someone that has never been married and open to Christianity. A sporty companion would be great. Hope to know a trustworthy patient compassionate n loving guy..It'd be great if you love animals too. I would like a guy who means what he says and whose words can be counted upon..for that is how I live towards others around.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who gives a fuck about shit skins? The more imortant issues they should bring up are these snakes cheating people. Now that's more important.