• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Easy way to migrate to France

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure can one lah ...and you get experience for a second career as a mercenary. $2k a day in Afghanistan is not peanuts you know.

FFL is France rapid reaction force aka cannon fodder. Now with French exerting more military muscles over her former african colonies, FFL always get call into action.

I remember BBC knowledge run a series on the FFL a few years ago. Can see ah tiongs serving in FFL. But desertion rate very high in FFL.

http://foreignlegion.info/joining/

click on the above link for those interested. being typical sporean, monthly wage scale is at the bottom of the website.:biggrin:

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Way back in 76-79, I heard many travellers telling me to get a residence permit leading to citizenship, all one has to do is join the French Communist Party.

How true it is I don't know as I decided around 1979 that the winters in Amsterdam are too harsh for me.