• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

so you think it's freedom of speech to post anti-Christian/religious videos?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Paki Blogger got hacked to death in the country with the most peaceful religion!

Allah Who AkBAR!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should have the freedom to ridicule everything stupid and everything nonsensical out there!

Proof Religion Makes Kids Dumb
[video=youtube;DduS6p6UkHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DduS6p6UkHY[/video]

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People have a choice to view or not to view that video. Unlike the PAP subjecting us to watch all the Lee Cons U bs for 7 whole days!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many examples of the stupidity of religion. Only idiots will think that ignorant religion needs to be respected.

[video=youtube;7bETYOwoB6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bETYOwoB6Y[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Bible, Quran and the Torah should be banned by all media authorities on Earth and be locked up inside eatshitndie's secret library chamber and viewable only upon his permission. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The day when we can openly criticize any race, any group, any religion and any politician without fear of persecution is the day when the country has finally grown up and discarded LKY's anal-retentive ways.

Bashing any of them is no different from bashing a football team or movie or celebrity or restaurant.

Free speech, you either believe it or your don't. There is no such thing as 'responsible free speech'. Tell Yaacob Ibrahim to shove the Internet Code of Conduct up his ass. :rolleyes:

quote-if-you-believe-in-freedom-of-speech-you-believe-in-freedom-of-speech-for-views-you-don-t-like-noam-chomsky-218828.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The day when we can openly criticize any race, any group, any religion and any politician without fear of persecution is the day when the country has finally grown up and discarded LKY's anal-retentive ways.

Bashing any of them is no different from bashing a football team or movie or celebrity or restaurant.

Free speech, you either believe it or your don't. There is no such thing as 'responsible free speech'. Tell Yaacob Ibrahim to shove the Internet Code of Conduct up his ass. :rolleyes:

quote-if-you-believe-in-freedom-of-speech-you-believe-in-freedom-of-speech-for-views-you-don-t-like-noam-chomsky-218828.jpg

I believe in freedom of speech. Please feel free to criticize my religion, my views and my political stance. I have never zapped anyone for their strong support of the opposition or insulting me or insulting my religion.

I despise people who issue threats of violence or taking legal action when people point out hard truths about their social/moral/religious beliefs. It's becoming a norm for people to stay in their bubble in the name of 'hurt feelings' when people point out hard truths about their religion.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe in freedom of speech. Please feel free to criticize my religion, my views and my political stance. I have never zapped anyone for their strong support of the opposition or insulting me.

Then why are you not coming out in support of Famous Amos or Ordinary Roy?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Bible, Quran and the Torah should be banned by all media authorities on Earth and be locked up inside eatshitndie's secret library chamber and viewable only upon his permission. :biggrin:

The PAP govt had even banned a perfectly legitimate Christian website:

http://chick.com

200px-This_Was_Your_Life.gif

So please spare us the bullshit about wanting to sue Amos Yee because he is spreading religious disaffection. You're just upset that Amos had spat on your Floundering Father and his Leegacy. A dead person can't sue for defamation, so you use any means possible to fix him instead. :cool:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then why are you not coming out in support of Famous Amos or Ordinary Roy?

I don't support his views. But I support his right to air his views, including those critical of the late Ah Gong and of Christianity. The moron grassroots leaders who threatened to maim Amos was clearly in the wrong and should be punished. Not fit to be a grassroots leader.

Roy was free to air his views about CPF, until he made defamatory statements against our PM.

Gillette

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am waiting for the day Sinkies are matured enough to debate religion openly.

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS A FORCE FOR GOOD IN THE WORLD
For the motion: Archbishop John Onaiyekan, Ann Widdecombe
Against the motion: Christopher Hitchens, Stephen Fry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0tPRjVBvw

Islam is a Religion of Peace- Intelligence Squared U.S.
For: Zeba Khan, Maajid Nawaz
Against: Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Doulas Murray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh34Xsq7D_A

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't support his views. But I support his right to air his views, including those critical of the late Ah Gong and of Christianity. The moron grassroots leaders who threatened to maim Amos was clearly in the wrong and should be punished. Not fit to be a grassroots leader.

Then go public and speak up for Famous Amos. Or you kiasi too?

Roy was free to air his views about CPF, until he made defamatory statements against our PM.
It isn't defamatory if the trial was conducted in a country with independent judges.