• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest LKY DVD!! COOL!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos make video telling the truth with LKY warts and all which if made into DVD COULD OUT SELL EVEN SUCH BULL AND CRAPS...get him charged.

So Sinkie like to live in a world of Bull and Craps and get screwed?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make Oxley Road House a SHRINE, place the late him & his late wife photos, play moving pictures of them on wall to wall screen there 24/265....& those who had q for hours & lined the streets in the rain, can have the opportunity to go there & 'cry me a river', bow, prostrate...whatever, 24/365...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just go to Channel News Asia website to view lah if you have insomnia.

Unless you want nightmares...go visit channeliarasia....otherwise, not only you can't sleep, you may need a valium next. I make it a point to find out where the channeliarasia is on which number on the TV remote, when I check into SEA country hotels...not the budget kind, mind you..so that I would not be reminded of HOME!..:biggrin: