• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Farts Uses Adolf Hitler As An Example To Advise World Leaders To Meditate

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;TPXJDVT15bw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPXJDVT15bw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

At around 04:25:

LKY: Supposing that Adolf Hitler had taken to meditation, would he have embarked on such a wild and dangerous course to capture Western Europe and Russia all in one go? I think there's a lot to be said for having great leaders of big nations bfore they embark on a a project, to sit down, not for a few minutes, but for a few hours each day, meditating on the wisdom of their act thinking over it for a few weeks. Just mediate.

Laurence Freeman: So, you would give that advice to world leaders today?

LKY: Yes, I would. Before they embark on any use of force.

Laurence Freeman: You think you could ever persuade world leaders when they come together for their summit meetings or important meetings together to begin their meetings with meditation?

LKY: I think they'd think it rather odd.

Laurence Freeman: Yes, I think they would.

LKY: They would have come to discuss serious problems, to get grievances resolved, and you're asking me to meditate?

Laurence Freeman: Okay, I think it would be difficult to persuade them. But would you advise them?

LKY: Yes, I would advise them. But then they must have been convinced by their own experience of meditation.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about smoking mauwie wowie instead and listening to Bob marley?would it make dictators less authoritarian?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect he got his leadership inspiration from Hitler!! Hehee...

it has to do take this course of action because
sillypoore is not defensible .
that's the reason why sillypoore always encourage other countries
to solve dispute by talking and talking.
like to involve world court , united nations in handling dispute and
negotiation.
nightmare for sillypoore if countries start fighting each other over
some territory dispute.