• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hola

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw boss sam's advice to install Hola at the top of the page this morning, decided to give it a try, not bad but how can i test if the vpn is working?

http://hola.org/faq#in_whatis

but the problem is Free users are also limited in how much they can use Hola per day, whereas paying users are not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hola_(VPN)

you don't even know how to test if it's working? WTF just google search on how to see your own ip and then you will see sites that allow you to check your own ip.

pay for it la you cheapo.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many layers of protection for what ? scared for what and for fuck ? lee bandit is going to launch operation cold store against forummers here ? :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many layers of protection for what ? scared for what and for fuck ? lee bandit is going to launch operation cold store against forummers here ? :rolleyes:

If this is the case, the whole forum members will confirmed be charged, all forummers has caused much distress to pap/oppo and each other forummers one way or another.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hola uses every user as the exit node and inject ads into your webpages without your approval.
The privacy of your data may be compromised. Use at your own risk since it's free.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Nothing to do with the ISD and politics. The recently introduced "Protection from Harassment" act curtails freedom to voice an opinion beyond all reasonable boundaries.

It's being used by bloggers against each and has reached ridiculous proportions.

It effectively muzzles the ability of one person to criticise another on the net regardless of whether the criticism is valid or not. You can't even call someone "ugly" as the word can cause "serious distress".

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/blogger-grace-tan-files/1758302.html

In the post, she also noted the nicest thing Ms Cheng had said to her was to call the number of Instagram followers she had pathetic, despite knowing it was one of the social media platforms Ms Tan was least active on. “I have over 13,000 followers on Facebook and over 139,000 on migme, but she chose to ignore them,” Ms Tan said.

Ms Cheng’s “malicious words” had caused her stress, embarrassment, fear and anxiety, which had adverse effects on her health, Ms Tan added.

Ms Tan said the circumstances have made her more empathetic towards victims of cyberbullying. “If you are being cyberbullied or if you think you are having an ordeal, stand up for yourself and apply for a Protection Order,” she wrote.

Last month, Ms Cheng herself filed for a Protection Order against satirical group SMRT (Ltd) Feedback.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is the case, the whole forum members will confirmed be charged, all forummers has caused much distress to pap/oppo and each other forummers one way or another.

think they would just arrest the forum leader who is the forum owner. hope he really resides in New Zealand, and not in Toa Payoh.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
think they would just arrest the forum leader who is the forum owner. hope he really resides in New Zealand, and not in Toa Payoh.

What the events over the last few days have shown is that the aggrieved party doesn't have to be the complainant. It can be anyone who is distressed as the result of the criticism.

For example you call Ho Ching by her nickname Whore Jinx. Mdm Ho may not care two hoots about the rants of a rabid, obnoxious, disrespectful twit but I, an ardent admirer of Mdm Ho and her investment abilities which surpass that of Buffet, suffer significant distress because of those words so I can hunt down the perpetrator and slap a restraining order upon him/her.

The fact that it costs $300 to file an injunction means the rich and the powerful immediately have the upper hand. The more money you have, the more critics you can silence.

The legislation is ridiculous and I will take all measures to ensure that nobody in this forum gets in trouble. I may be an ardent fan of the PAP but I strongly believe that everyone has a right to say their piece. The person on the receiving has every right to reply accordingly.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... you call Ho Ching by her nickname Whore Jinx. Mdm Ho may not care two hoots about the rants of a rabid, obnoxious, disrespectful twit but I, an ardent admirer of Mdm Ho and her investment abilities which surpass that of Buffet, suffer significant distress because of those words so I can hunt down the perpetrator and slap a restraining order upon him/her ...
u muz b under payroll of ah jinx ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Whore Jinx' is a compliment, not a term of reproach. She is a seductress who should be wearing a wet t-shirt in public more often instead of waiting till a state funeral to do so.

lantau

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the events over the last few days have shown is that the aggrieved party doesn't have to be the complainant. It can be anyone who is distressed as the result of the criticism.

For example you call Ho Ching by her nickname Whore Jinx. Mdm Ho may not care two hoots about the rants of a rabid, obnoxious, disrespectful twit but I, an ardent admirer of Mdm Ho and her investment abilities which surpass that of Buffet, suffer significant distress because of those words so I can hunt down the perpetrator and slap a restraining order upon him/her.

The fact that it costs $300 to file an injunction means the rich and the powerful immediately have the upper hand. The more money you have, the more critics you can silence.

The legislation is ridiculous and I will take all measures to ensure that nobody in this forum gets in trouble. I may be an ardent fan of the PAP but I strongly believe that everyone has a right to say their piece. The person on the receiving has every right to reply accordingly.

Altogether now sing.....ole ole ole ole ole ole ole.....guess you know the tune.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the problem with forummers is that when i ask a silly question, all the "experts" start to comment. if i post or ask something more difficult, all will be lost. you ask me how...huh....?:rolleyes:

you don't even know how to test if it's working? WTF just google search on how to see your own ip and then you will see sites that allow you to check your own ip.

pay for it la you cheapo.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
the problem with forummers is that when i ask a silly question, all the "experts" start to comment. if i post or ask something more difficult, all will be lost. you ask me how...huh....?:rolleyes:

You have yet ask anything difficult. Your questions are either dumb or nonsensical.