Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85

Thread: IP Vanish

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    34,964
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default IP Vanish




    Super-Fast Connections - We are the only tier-1 VPN network, meaning faster and more stable speeds for you. No more video buffering!


    100% Online Security - IPVanish is the best way to protect yourself from cyber threats and unsecured wi-fi hotspots.


    Easy and Free Software - Simple point-and-click software for all your devices.


    The Best VPN Network - IPVanish offers secure connections to 25,000+ IPs on 165+ servers in 60+ countries. Access the web virtually from anywhere in the world.



    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,981
    My Reputation Points: 154 / Power: 9

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post



    Super-Fast Connections - We are the only tier-1 VPN network, meaning faster and more stable speeds for you. No more video buffering!


    100% Online Security - IPVanish is the best way to protect yourself from cyber threats and unsecured wi-fi hotspots.


    Easy and Free Software - Simple point-and-click software for all your devices.


    The Best VPN Network - IPVanish offers secure connections to 25,000+ IPs on 165+ servers in 60+ countries. Access the web virtually from anywhere in the world.


    What is HOLA n how it protects me?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    34,964
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans168 View Post
    What is HOLA n how it protects me?
    Are you illiterate?

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20,100
    My Reputation Points: 26511 / Power: 11

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Leongsam I am using the StrongVPN how does it hold against this IPVanish?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    34,964
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Leongsam I am using the StrongVPN how does it hold against this IPVanish?
    I'm not sure about the performance because I have not made a comparison of speed and reliability. However, IPVanish is superior in that it does not keep logs so they can't be subpoenaed.

    In the aftermath of LKY's demise, I foresee a tightening of the laws regarding internet liberties. It is therefore best to be prepared. VPNs aren't foolproof but they do make it a lot harder for the agencies to find out who you are.

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,345
    My Reputation Points: 604 / Power: 0

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    I thought you are not submitting our ips to the authorities? Do you have something you are not telling us?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    HCMC
    Posts
    2,346
    My Reputation Points: 609 / Power: 5

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    I'm not sure about the performance because I have not made a comparison of speed and reliability. However, IPVanish is superior in that it does not keep logs so they can't be subpoenaed.

    In the aftermath of LKY's demise, I foresee a tightening of the laws regarding internet liberties. It is therefore best to be prepared. VPNs aren't foolproof but they do make it a lot harder for the agencies to find out who you are.
    Thank you, Leongsam. May you be well and happy.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    34,964
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by xpo2015 View Post
    I thought you are not submitting our ips to the authorities? Do you have something you are not telling us?
    I don't log IPs so how can I submit them? However that does not mean that your packets can't be sniffed out in some other manner because all Singapore ISPs suck up all data going in and out of the country like a giant vacuum cleaner.

    You can never be too careful.

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20,100
    My Reputation Points: 26511 / Power: 11

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    I'm not sure about the performance because I have not made a comparison of speed and reliability. However, IPVanish is superior in that it does not keep logs so they can't be subpoenaed.

    In the aftermath of LKY's demise, I foresee a tightening of the laws regarding internet liberties. It is therefore best to be prepared. VPNs aren't foolproof but they do make it a lot harder for the agencies to find out who you are.
    Thank you for the information

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10,426
    My Reputation Points: 4747 / Power: 9

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    VPNs are great for breaking down information barriers and democratizing the spread of knowledge, including carnal knowledge.
    __
    "When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black." -- Lee Zhong Wu.
    "Thick face is a shield; Black heart is a spear." -- Chin-Ning Chu.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    190
    My Reputation Points: 130 / Power: 2

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Dis rassclaat sam leong a sell all kind of eediot tings from infp memberships, football betting and gyal pussy now a try sell some stupid rassclaat vpn service to the forum members here. Mussi him a pimp fi all kind of things and not just some gyal pussy. Dat nuh gwaan caws him live a dutty livity seen?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    34,964
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by LionJah View Post
    Dis rassclaat sam leong a sell all kind of eediot tings from infp memberships, football betting and gyal pussy now a try sell some stupid rassclaat vpn service to the forum members here. Mussi him a pimp fi all kind of things and not just some gyal pussy. Dat nuh gwaan caws him live a dutty livity seen?
    If you don't want to spend money, use hola instead. It's free.

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,307
    My Reputation Points: 1050 / Power: 4

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    thank you. please tell me if i can use google, gmail, facebook and twitter in china with the help of ip vanish?
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

    only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    34,964
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    thank you. please tell me if i can use google, gmail, facebook and twitter in china with the help of ip vanish?
    As long as you know how to configure your vpn connection to avoid advanced deep packet inspection, you should have no issues. There are other custom tweaks that can be used to bypass firewall restrictions. There are many videos on youtube which can guide you along.

    In addition established VPN companies will help you configure your VPN connection to overcome any blocks you may be experiencing. Often you don't even have to do a anything yourself. All you need to do is to set up a team viewer session with the company and the techs at the VPN support desk will do it for you.

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10,426
    My Reputation Points: 4747 / Power: 9

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Which platform do you recommend to buy and sell bitcoins?
    __
    "When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black." -- Lee Zhong Wu.
    "Thick face is a shield; Black heart is a spear." -- Chin-Ning Chu.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    34,964
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Thick Face Black Heart View Post
    Which platform do you recommend to buy and sell bitcoins?
    Have never used bitcoins so I can't help there.

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,981
    My Reputation Points: 154 / Power: 9

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    Are you illiterate?
    I am not literate in Burmese or Persian except for nasi briyani..

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,981
    My Reputation Points: 154 / Power: 9

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    I don't log IPs so how can I submit them? However that does not mean that your packets can't be sniffed out in some other manner because all Singapore ISPs suck up all data going in and out of the country like a giant vacuum cleaner.

    You can never be too careful.
    pls explain how the giant vac cleaner sucks up data stream...
    say I surf SBF... you do not log me as claim - fine! how wud be details be sucked out from your side??

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,981
    My Reputation Points: 154 / Power: 9

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    If you don't want to spend money, use hola instead. It's free.
    what fucking hola or hole lah you toking??? It is not free!!!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    34,964
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: IP Vanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans168 View Post
    pls explain how the giant vac cleaner sucks up data stream...
    say I surf SBF... you do not log me as claim - fine! how wud be details be sucked out from your side??
    It's not from my server. It would be from the Singapore ISP's proxy servers.

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ip Man free movie
    By ILovePork in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-02-2009, 10:58 AM
  2. 66000 MILLIONAIRES vanished in HK!!!!!
    By driedmermaid in forum International News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-02-2009, 01:15 AM
  3. 154th threatens to trace ur IP and charge u....
    By Spermlord in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 01:21 PM
  4. Ip Man and Sinkapore
    By makapaaa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 04:58 AM
  5. ar beng vanishing species in sg
    By madmansg in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •