• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nearly all local job seekers will leave Singapore to bag plum jobs overseas: survey

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nearly all local job seekers will leave Singapore to bag plum jobs overseas: surv

quite a smart observation...:cool:

This article is fishy. Is it a media spin to tell sinkie professionals to consider leaving the country because labour market is getting worse while real plum jobs here have been taken up by FTs?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nearly all local job seekers will leave Singapore to bag plum jobs overseas: surv

Sinkees leave country to get better jobs overseas while foreigners come here to take those jobs.

Why can't sinkees stay at home with better jobs?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

This article is fishy. Is it a media spin to tell sinkie professionals to consider leaving the country because labour market is getting worse while real plum jobs here have been taken up by FTs?

Not happy, go elsewhere! The PAP creates good jobs, but not for you.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkees leave country to get better jobs overseas while foreigners come here to take those jobs.

Why can't sinkees stay at home with better jobs?

Well...this will depend if the industry you work in is big enough to accommodate ...Is sad but truth, singapore is too small to support a lot of different big enough industry ..

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a market survey & is limited to questions related to work. However if they dig deeper, people are actually looking to upgrade from Spore. Just look at the number of people applying to emigrate. People are running away from the PAP way of life:rolleyes:

When you compare to the Hongkies, once they get an Australian, Canadian, US,.... passport, they return to HK to work. Ex-Sporeans who get new passports rarely return to Spore to work.

I tell u why. HK allows dual citizenships. Petty Pap forces it's people away if they choose to get another citizenship.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I hope most of these sinkies go overseas to work! That's the reason why PAP Government has signed the CECA, various free trade agreements, and pushed for a common ASEAN market. It's to support sinkies to work abroad, gain valuable work experience, and hopefully, come back to Singapore as a much more valued person. Fly, for fucks sake!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope most of these sinkies go overseas to work! That's the reason why PAP Government has signed the CECA, various free trade agreements, and pushed for a common ASEAN market. It's to support sinkies to work abroad, gain valuable work experience, and hopefully, come back to Singapore as a much more valued person. Fly, for fucks sake!

Ah Nehs come here to work ...why the hell would sinkees want to go to India to earn rupees and smell BOs?
Pinoys come here to work ...why the hell would sinkees want to go to Pinoy land to face the slum?
Ditto for other countries in ASEAN.

You are really dumb, you know. No wonder the PA is so screwed up.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I tell u why. HK allows dual citizenships. Petty Pap forces it's people away if they choose to get another citizenship.

Certain people can have dual citizenship ...ask our ministars for details.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you for telling me the PAP has broken its implicit social contract with Singaporeans. I see this as the beginning of the end of LKY's legacy.

When I have to go overseas to eke out a living, why do I need the PAP anyway? LOL!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thank you for telling me the PAP has broken its implicit social contract with Singaporeans. I see this as the beginning of the end of LKY's legacy.

When I have to go overseas to eke out a living, why do I need the PAP anyway? LOL!

Most sinkie expats who work abroad come back to Singapore feeling more thankful for PAP's good leadership. During election time, most sinkie expats vote for PAP, not opposition!

You can go overseas to eke a living because PAP gave you enough education to be a mobile PMET. You go overseas to work as an expat, not a construction worker, hooker or maid.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can go overseas to eke a living because PAP gave you enough education to be a mobile PMET.

You must be mad. PAP did not pay for my education.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most sinkie expats who work abroad come back to Singapore feeling more thankful for PAP's good leadership. During election time, most sinkie expats vote for PAP, not opposition!

Those that come back are losers. They can't survive in the real world and thus scramble back to be embraced. While overseas, they stick to sinkees only. They don't bother to immerse themselves in the new culture or environment. Everytime, they will compare to sinkapore, not bothering to find out the rationale.

They return home, learning nothing and become another deadwood in sinkapore.

You can go overseas to eke a living because PAP gave you enough education to be a mobile PMET. You go overseas to work as an expat, not a construction worker, hooker or maid.

Why should sinkee have to go overseas to work? Kick the 675k cheap foreign PMET out and sinkees can reclaim their jobs back. Employers can close shop if they don't want to pay more. We are a first world country for goodness sake ...so pay like a first world countries.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was comparing the work conditions between HK & Spore.

Initially the Spore employees was under the HR offices in HK. Things were fine until they they decided to transfer the Spore employees to the Spore HR office. From then on everything went down hill for the the Spore employees. Instead of looking after the welfare of the Spore empoyees, they were constantly looking at ways to reduce our benefits:eek:

The sporean employees ended up with fewer benefits e.g. medical, leave, .... than the other regional offices.:(
This is another case of Sporeans saboing other Sporeans:( This is what the PAP is always doing to us "lesser mortals":mad:

The hongkies which remained under the HK HR office continued to enjoy the old benefit packages

So

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was comparing the work conditions between HK & Spore.

Initially the Spore employees was under the HR offices in HK. Things were fine until they they decided to transfer the Spore employees to the Spore HR office. From then on everything went down hill for the the Spore employees. Instead of looking after the welfare of the Spore empoyees, they were constantly looking at ways to reduce our benefits:eek:

The sporean employees ended up with fewer benefits e.g. medical, leave, .... than the other regional offices.:(
This is another case of Sporeans saboing other Sporeans:( This is what the PAP is always doing to us "lesser mortals":mad:

The hongkies which remained under the HK HR office continued to enjoy the old benefit packages

Sinkees are stupid ...they don't know how to take care of their compatriots. That's why the PATANs are riding roughshod over sinkees in our land.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why should sinkee have to go overseas to work?

If I have to go overseas to earn a living, why should I need to do compulsory national service? There is simply no point in defending this island anymore.

That's why I think PAP activists like JohnTan are fastening the demise of PAP by breaking its implicit social contract with Singaporeans. I hope more JohnTans join the ranks of PAP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Nehs come here to work ...why the hell would sinkees want to go to India to earn rupees and smell BOs?
Pinoys come here to work ...why the hell would sinkees want to go to Pinoy land to face the slum?
Ditto for other countries in ASEAN.

You are really dumb, you know. No wonder the PA is so screwed up.

Yeah all these people come here to earn higher salaries than their home countries. Chase out own people to give jobs to other country people is a traitor's act.