• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese talk show talking about "high" class chinese vs "low" class chinese

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you don't talk about cars, stock market etc etc but intellectual discussions pertaining to a greater variety of topics?

I can talk that and a lot more. I have a wide range of interests.
I like money and material stuff as much as the next guy.....but that is not my be all and end all.....
One more thing....sinkies also like to talk about lottery.....this I totally am clueless.

PangDe

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why i stay away from Mainlanders but not Hongkies, Taiwanese, Sinkies, Malaysian Chinese. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
miss myanmar won the miss asia pacific world crown in 2014 and literally took the $100k tiara with her. she's regarded as the prettiest asian face with perfect teeth and a perfect smile in that contest. :biggrin:

attachment.php

winning this pagent sucks because it's a really lousy beauty pagent and it's not miss world or miss universe. Just take a look

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...a-beauty-queen-accused-of-stealing-crown.html

By AP

9:20AM BST 30 Aug 2014

Burma's first international beauty queen has absconded with her $100,000 crown after being stripped of her title for being rude and dishonest, organisers said on Friday.

May Myat Noe's photograph was blacked out on the Miss Asia Pacific World website, the word "dethroned" stamped alongside her name.

"She thinks as long as she keeps this crown she's the winner," said David Kim, director of media for the South Korea-based pageant. "She's not."

Organisers said Ms Noe had "lied" and proved to be untrustworthy, but provided few details.

Ms Noe was not immediately available for comment. She planned to hold a news conference at a later time, according to Eleven Media, a Myanmar newspaper.

Related Articles

Hla Nu Tun, who initially acted as her unofficial manager, said Ms Noe and the organisers had disagreed over who should oversee her career. Ms Noe's mother wanted control but so did the organisers, she said.
A half-century of military rule and self-imposed isolation kept Burma contestants off the stage of international beauty contests until 2012. When Ms Noe was crowned in May, it was seen as a new beginning for young, talented beauties.
Following her victory, the organisers said they would arrange singing and video deals for her. But they also wanted to change the 172-centimetre (5 foot 7 inch) teen's looks, Mr Kim said.
One of the pageant's primary goals, he said, is to turn winners into regional superstars: actresses, pop icons, and world-class models.
It was decided Ms Noe's breasts were too small and could hold her back, and she accepted an offer of enhancements, he said.
"We thought she should be more beautiful ... so we sent her to the hospital to operate on her breasts," Mr Kim said, adding that sponsors picked up the $10,000 tab, as they had for previous winners.
"It's our responsibility," he said. "If she has no good nose, then maybe, if she likes, we can operate on her nose. If it's breasts, then breasts."
Kim said troubles started from there, with the beauty queen bringing her mother to Seoul for what was supposed to be a 10-day visit but stretched into three months.

Well said. I have added to your points.

Burmese are the best!

I must say my transformation from Middle Eastern to Burmese has been relatively hassle free.

ROFL look at this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Asia_Pacific_World

Miss Asia Pacific World is a yearly beauty pageant held by Supertalent of the World Incorporation, a Korea-based talent management group. MAPW has its social network developed by a third party vendor.[SUP][1][/SUP] Its registered office in Seoul has been identified as a small room in a shared office space.[SUP][2][/SUP]

There have been a number of controversies with the pageant, and the first three winners have been stripped of their titles. In 2011, its first winner, Jung Eun A was 'dethroned'[SUP][3][/SUP] after allegations of "automatic top-ranking placements in exchange for sex" by organisers. British model Amy Willerton fled the competition after lack of food and alleged sexual harassment from organisers.[SUP][4][/SUP] The 2014 Miss Asia Pacific World, May Myat Noe from Burma, was crowned on 31 May 2014 but was dethroned after three months.
The current Miss Asia Pacific World titleholder is Swetha Raj of India. She was crowned on December 19, 2014. Swetha is the third Indian woman to win the title.
Contents

History

The 2011 search was the first edition of the Miss Asia Pacific World pageant. It was held in Busan, South Korea, on 15 October 2011.[SUP][4][/SUP] Jung Eun A of Korea was crowned by the end of the event. However, after only one day she resigned from her title. Florima Treiber of France took over but was 'dethroned'.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] On 12 May 2012, Diana Starkova of Ukraine was officially crowned the new Miss Asia Pacific World 2011 queen, replacing dethroned winner Florima Treiber.[SUP][8][/SUP]
The second edition of the Miss Asia Pacic World Super Talent pageant took place in 2012. It was held in Seoul, South Korea, on 16 June. Himangini Singh Yadu of India was crowned by Diana Starkova at the end of the event.[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP] The third edition of pageant was held on 30 October, at Hallyuworld, Seoul, South Korea, where Srishti Rana of India was crowned as Miss Asia Pacific World 2013.[SUP][11][/SUP]
Controversies

At the 2011 pageant Amy Willerton, a contestant representing Wales, along with a number of other contestants, claimed the pageant had been fixed after the girl representing Venezuela was apparently placed runner-up of the talent round before she had competed. Led by Willerton, the contestants demanded answers from organisers and later made claims that some contestants had been offered automatic top-ranking placements in exchange for sex.[SUP][12][/SUP] The events were filmed by Willerton and other contestants, which were later uploaded to YouTube under the title "Confessions of a Beauty Queen".[SUP][13][/SUP] Subsequently, she and the representatives from Aletha Shepherd of Guyana, Costa Rica and Pamela Peralta fled their hotel to the airport, claiming the pageant organisers had tried to keep them there against their will and had followed them to the airport to stop them escaping. The Korean National Police Agency and organisers denied all accusations.[SUP][14][/SUP][SUP][15][/SUP] Willerton claimed that the organisers bribed the police officers, "When the police arrived they called in one of the chairmen of the pageant who actually got his wallet out straight away and we were all pushed back by the organisers so we couldn't speak...Our translator would not translate for us, so we were completely helpless." [SUP][4][/SUP]

As you can see winning such a pagent is as good as not even winning at all. Better to have gotten into miss world and miss universe as just a contestant more credibility.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. what is high-class chin or low-class chin?
2. simply walk down streets in chineyland.
3. you will see all the chinks, cheap, rough and selfish:kma:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
in chinkspeak, there's always a pecking order. if you carry a gold phone 6 plus, you're superior than those carrying silver or space grey, and iphone 6 plus users are superior than those carrying an iphone 6, and iphone 6 users are superior than those carrying samseng note, and down the line to those carrying xiaomeimei. it goes on and on. size matters, color matters, type of metal matters, branding matters, all to enhance one's prestige for the lack of good looks, chiseled faces, height, sculptured bodies, and pleasant personalities. :p

I still use a nokia aisha. many years, dropped many times, stlll in good working condition. If only nokia improve their browser, it would be a best seller even now.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A typical measurement of high class Chinese and low class ones are from church being high class and temple being low class :biggrin: