• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese talk show talking about "high" class chinese vs "low" class chinese

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;Zr9L4WiuyrU]https://youtu.be/Zr9L4WiuyrU[/video]

AT 6:20 into the video you get to see the social classes of chinese people and how the usage of english and chinese seperates them. Even the chinese educated sinkies have to be blamed cos they will try to show their superiority compared to china chinese who cannot speak any english at all but yet make some silly claim that chinese need to speak chinese unless they are foreign chinese especially from china then the chinese helicopter sinkies start to speak english or engrish to the china chinese to try to show that they are superior to china chinese to hell with all chinese need to speak chinese that they use towards english educated sinkie chinese.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All chinks will end up in hell regardless of the "class" they belong to.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
basically all chinese think they are superior to each other regardless of what language they speak is that what u trying to say?

im more interested in what they are saying about lky and singapore.are they calling singapore the laughing stock of the world?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in chinkspeak, there's always a pecking order. if you carry a gold phone 6 plus, you're superior than those carrying silver or space grey, and iphone 6 plus users are superior than those carrying an iphone 6, and iphone 6 users are superior than those carrying samseng note, and down the line to those carrying xiaomeimei. it goes on and on. size matters, color matters, type of metal matters, branding matters, all to enhance one's prestige for the lack of good looks, chiseled faces, height, sculptured bodies, and pleasant personalities. :p

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
in chinkspeak, there's always a pecking order. if you carry a gold phone 6 plus, you're superior than those carrying silver or space grey, and iphone 6 plus users are superior than those carrying an iphone 6, and iphone 6 users are superior than those carrying samseng note, and down the line to those carrying xiaomeimei. it goes on and on. size matters, color matters, type of metal matters, branding matters, all to enhance one's prestige for the lack of good looks, chiseled faces, height, sculptured bodies, and pleasant personalities. :p

If the chinks were better looking, they wouldn't be so materialistic. Unfortunately they're the ugliest ethnic group on the face of this earth.

When it comes to looks, Burmese are the best.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
same to you. Your are worst keep attacking the Chinese race, bloody dark brown Burmese shitskin.

Your post is in breach of the "Protection from Harassment Act 2014".

1. Act will protect victims of all types of harassment, including stalking
The Act, which was passed by Parliament on March 13, 2014, will provide civil and criminal recourse for victims of harassment. It will help victims of harassment, alarm or distress, fear, provocation, and stalking. The Ministry of Law worked with agencies and stakeholders such as the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Ministry of Education, social welfare agencies and the Courts to develop the detailed rules and processes for dealing with the various forms of harassment behaviours.

2. Victims may apply directly to the Court for a Protection Order
The Protection Order will direct the harasser to stop the harassing behaviour. The Protection Order can also put a stop to the spread of harassing communication by others who re-publish the communication. In urgent cases, the Court may grant a temporary Expedited Protection Order on the spot.
It costs between $300 to $500 to lodge a complaint, but those in financial need can seek help from the Legal Aid Bureau.

3. Victims of false statements of facts alleged against him or her can seek recourse
If the victim can prove in court that the statements are false, the Court can direct the publication of a suitable notification which alerts readers that the statements are false. The form of notification will be at the discretion of the Court.

4. The Act applies both to the physical world and online world, and may also apply out of Singapore
Whether the harassment is committed in the physical world or online, it will fall under the Act. The Act will also apply to offences committed outside Singapore as long as certain conditions are satisfied. For example, where an offender who is overseas stalks a victim who is in Singapore, and the offender knew or ought to have known that the victim would be in Singapore when doing so, he may be found guilty of the offence of stalking.

5. Penalties include fines and jail terms
Breaches of Protection Orders or Expedited Protection Orders may amount to criminal offences. Penalties for convictions range from fines not exceeding $5,000 to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or both. For repeat offenders, this increases to $10,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or both.

All chinks will end up in hell regardless of the "class" they belong to.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

miss myanmar won the miss asia pacific world crown in 2014 and literally took the $100k tiara with her. she's regarded as the prettiest asian face with perfect teeth and a perfect smile in that contest. :biggrin:

image.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
miss myanmar won the miss asia pacific world crown in 2014 and literally took the $100k tiara with her. she's regarded as the prettiest asian face with perfect teeth and a perfect smile in that contest. :biggrin:

Well said. I have added to your points.

Burmese are the best!

I must say my transformation from Middle Eastern to Burmese has been relatively hassle free.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
same to you. Your are worst keep attacking the Chinese race, bloody dark brown Burmese shitskin.

My posts about the chinks do not breach the act because they are the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
basically all chinese think they are superior to each other regardless of what language they speak is that what u trying to say?

im more interested in what they are saying about lky and singapore.are they calling singapore the laughing stock of the world?

You don't even understand mandarin? Useless la you.

I'm not saying that but what i mean is that the chinese educated chinese in singapore always claim oh you need to speak chinese instead of english cause you are chinese but change the standards when faced with china people. Now they will try to speak english in front of china people to show that they are superior so out goes the chinese people need to speak chinese shtick different standards understand ah ba?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the chinks were better looking, they wouldn't be so materialistic. Unfortunately they're the ugliest ethnic group on the face of this earth.

Burmese don't only look ugly but their language is so ugly sounding.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 3 Taiwanese analysts on the panel are so much more educated on Sinkie affairs than majority of sinkies.

When my tiong colleagues talk to me,I swear they know more about Singaporean politics and sinkieland affairs more than sinkies themselves do.when sinkies talk to me its always inane chitchat or random crap.with tiongs the opportunity for intellectual and complex discussions arises.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When my tiong colleagues talk to me,I swear they know more about Singaporean politics and sinkieland affairs more than sinkies themselves do.when sinkies talk to me its always inane chitchat or random crap.with tiongs the opportunity for intellectual and complex discussions arises.

That's why Li Ao says majority of sinkies are dumb....I think he referring to the 60.1%.
Typical sinkie know and talk only about cars, stock market, property prices, branded goods and where to makan.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why Li Ao says majority of sinkies are dumb....I think he referring to the 60.1%.
Typical sinkie know and talk only about cars, stock market, property prices, branded goods and where to makan.

So you don't talk about cars, stock market etc etc but intellectual discussions pertaining to a greater variety of topics?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very interesting discussion. They even alluded to old fart's suspicious role in the Hodobu (propaganda dept under the Jap military), and insinuated that he was given privileges that other male S'porean Chinese were not given, like leaving the country for Cambridge before the war ended.

The Taiwanese participants certainly have a much better grasp of S'pore's political history than many locals here. And they're not afraid to speak their mind. That's freedom of speech for you.