• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawyers Acting For Amos Yee Pang Sang

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The judge asked Yee if he understood that the only additional condition he imposed was not to post or distribute anything online. Yee replied: "Yes, Sir." "

that means Amos Yee can still surf the internet. ?

will the Judge ban Amos Yee from accepting the S$10k offer

and other funding eg Crowd funding ?

Ermm... Can I propose our lesbian forumer Asterix to fund for his complete trial and proceeding expenses since she claims to be worth a US$7-figure wealth and has also been fully supporting Amos' actions so far?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"The judge asked Yee if he understood that the only additional condition he imposed was not to post or distribute anything online. Yee replied: "Yes, Sir." "

that means Amos Yee can still surf the internet. ?

will the Judge ban Amos Yee from accepting the S$10k offer

and other funding eg Crowd funding ?

Jialat liao lah.......when you answer 'Yes, sir' instead of 'Yes, your honour', this confirms you definitely need a lawyer liao. If not, backside sure open wide. :eek:

Pre-trial conference is nothing lah......for criminal charges, as long as you dont plead guilty, the matter can drag, but you must have a lawyer............if not, very tough for the proceedings and twists and turns very complicated for any layman lor.........

He should answered "Yes, Kangaroo!!"

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ermm... Can I propose our lesbian forumer Asterix to fund for his complete trial and proceeding expenses since she claims to be worth a US$7-figure wealth and has also been fully supporting Amos' actions so far?

I have a better suggestion - that the LOSER behind the nick "winners" (BWAHAHAHAHA!) should

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Since you have the temerity, idiocy and fucktardness to use vulgarities in your replies to my posts without making any attempts to rebut my points, you a RETARDED LOSER whose IQ is so low and shameless enough to have a nick "winners", you are in no position to tell me or any others what is correct and what is not.

Those who are interested in evidence of the spamming activities of this retard may visit this thread and see for themselves what sort of hypocrite this SHIT LOSER with the nick "winners" (BWAHAHAHAHA!) is!

You have my permission to SHUT THE FUCK UP and get lost from this forum! :oIo::kma:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?204300-Why-is-society-pissed-off-by-Amos-Yee

[video=youtube;K0av9NHYSHk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0av9NHYSHk[/video]

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a better suggestion - that the LOSER behind the nick "winners" (BWAHAHAHAHA!) should
You bloody bastard chow chee bye lesbian bitch. Only lesbians behave in this manner. Don't ever let me track you down or else I swear to god that I'll shred your chee bye into pieces and grind you fucking filthy tits and nipples into juices. FUCK YOU LESBIAN.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will not happen that way.

He will plead guilty and sentenced. Case closed. This is a criminal case, not a civil defamation case.

just googled Sub Court Hearing list for 2mrow 17 April .

cannot Find Amos Yee hearing time and court no. ?

btw any Amos supporters going 2mrow ?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• amos (FILEminimizer).jpg
    amos (FILEminimizer).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,444