• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Amos Yee will transcend new heights later in life..

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From his tumblr blog....
http://amosyee.tumblr.com/post/102604957613/my-last-day-of-school

My friends are still in the prom, whom had spent hundreds of dollars on suits (I wore the school uniform), and had the mindset that they did not want to waste their money. Unfortunately, in my opinion, they’ve wasted their money already, it’s better not to waste time too. But I think I’m gonna watch interstellar with them later, at 9pm, after their prom is over.

this teenager is not only different, he executes his individualism and has a very perceptive way of explaining his actions and decisions.

definitely not an ordinary boy. this fella totally has his own mind and faculties intact and not easily swayed by peer pressure.

who wears school uniform to the prom, you tell me. classmates will think he has no money, no taste, no whatever....but the fact is that a prom is a school function and the purpose is to come together and enjoy and not to show-off with your hundred of dollars suit, which most likely is begged, borrowed or paid for through sucking their father's dick for the money, right? Or as a proxy to show-off their parents' ability to afford to pander to their children's material needs.

this kid has my vote of acceptance, no matter what, he is a boy that will make a huge difference to the world, if he is given the right guidance. a wild stallion that needs an experienced hand to break him and ride him.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And he is intelligent enough to know that there is something fishy with PAP and the Lee Family. well done!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a talented boy, I just hope he don't hate his own skin color.

'he doesn't, not don't'.
-Leongsam

He would not, because he can't.........look, Chinese constitute 1/6th of the whole world's population and this is China's century, like it or not. It would do him a lot of good to learn Mandarin and learn it well. To despise his own skin color is the most stoopig thing to do, since the angmors are rotting all over Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and elsewhere. The only angmors bucking the trend are the Russians, since it is already a vassal state of China......LOL.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This young chap can really articulate his point of view extremely well.
Given the right mentor to guide him, he can be the next politician in making changes to Sillypore.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is just a kid. Ah Loong has more important matters to deal with. Sekali he waste his resources on this talk cock king another Andreas Lubitz may popup in SIA.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is just a kid. Ah Loong has more important matters to deal with. Sekali he waste his resources on this talk cock king another Andreas Lubitz may popup in SIA.

Ah Loong is scare shit over Amos ...that's why the SPF was so fast to move on Amos.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LHL will make an example of him to deter other youths from joining the anti-PAP camp.

The politicians in PAP have forgotten what is their main job holding office... it is to serve the people..

All the people can see that the PAP is only holding office to serve themselves...

Hopeless...

With the Amos saga, they are going to disgrace themselves further.. by charging Amos who is still considered a minor..

Being anti-PAP is chargeable? Being Anti-lky is chargeable?? Being anti-religion is chargeable???

What a joke!!!!

i can confidently say that Amos has already bring down all the week long glorification of LKY to the world.. Now you know why the dignitaries list of LKY is so short.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Loong is scare shit over Amos ...that's why the SPF was so fast to move on Amos.
Fast. The last incident at bishan depot still not resolved. Little india still missing hundreds of attackers. When it comes to political issue n civilian issues. There is a difference.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
From his tumblr blog....

this teenager is not only different, he executes his individualism and has a very perceptive way of explaining his actions and decisions.

definitely not an ordinary boy. this fella totally has his own mind and faculties intact and not easily swayed by peer pressure.

who wears school uniform to the prom, you tell me. classmates will think he has no money, no taste, no whatever....but the fact is that a prom is a school function and the purpose is to come together and enjoy and not to show-off with your hundred of dollars suit, which most likely is begged, borrowed or paid for through sucking their father's dick for the money, right? Or as a proxy to show-off their parents' ability to afford to pander to their children's material needs.

this kid has my vote of acceptance, no matter what, he is a boy that will make a huge difference to the world, if he is given the right guidance. a wild stallion that needs an experienced hand to break him and ride him.

He and his friends will inherit from all of us. A fact.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From his tumblr blog....

He is creative but the environment he is in does not nurture creativity.

However he is strong enough to go against it and rebel against it.. For that, i admire him. He is truly unsinkified..

Let me tell you.. i think he has realise how fucked up sinkies are already.. In his article about neutrality, he shouts out sinkies are shits all over the article... we have so much in common.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The politicians in PAP have forgotten what is their main job holding office... it is to serve the people..

All the people can see that the PAP is only holding office to serve themselves...

Hopeless...

With the Amos saga, they are going to disgrace themselves further.. by charging Amos who is still considered a minor..

Being anti-PAP is chargeable? Being Anti-lky is chargeable?? Being anti-religion is chargeable???

What a joke!!!!

i can confidently say that Amos has already bring down all the week long glorification of LKY to the world.. Now you know why the dignitaries list of LKY is so short.

Now, too, we should appreciate why world leaders like Obama, Xi Jinping, Putin, Cameron, etc stayed away.