• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something about LKY I have noticed

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
He seems to only treat those people nice when they worked for him.

So his love is not unconditional, unlike Jesus'

God's love is da BEST!

A tribute to Jesus this Good Friday! :biggrin:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you were to think deeper, LKY practised nepotism, cronyism, legalised corruption, despotism and kangarooism in his entire life.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He seems to only treat those people nice when they worked for him.

So his love is not unconditional, unlike Jesus'

God's love is da BEST!

A tribute to Jesus this Good Friday! :biggrin:

Lan jiao... I was once told by a pastor about 20 years ago... If I did not be a christian and convert myself, I will not be love by Jesus and will not go to haven...:rolleyes:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you were to think deeper, LKY practised nepotism, cronyism, legalised corruption, despotism and kangarooism in his entire life.

In his vocab.... the word nepotism does not exist.

The one thing that you can fault him is that his grip of power also do damage to our young Nation...

The power he has to put his son up as Prime Minister so that he can control and lead Singapore on behind the curtains from 1990 to 2011

He chose Ho Ching to overlook our huge investment, knowing fully well she is not the best person for the job so that he can have a good night sleep.
Look, the whole wide world, do you only have an engineer to do finance and investment.?? There are no better candidate..???

And also. President Tony Tan ... Tony is his choice and the last Presidential election saw two un-derserving candidates who do not meet the criteria came in to dilute Tan Cheng Bock votes.
( Tan Kin Lian is CEO of NTUC, the monies belongs to policy-holders and not the paid up capital of a company.
Tan Jee Say is Regional Director of an Investment firm. The monies belong to the depositors who placed funds to be invested and not the $100 million paid up capital required of a company.)

With the powerful combination of Father and Son, this turns many good men away. The good people who can really fulfill their duties to the Nation in the most upright manner.

This great man LKY wants things to be done his way, the way he thinks best. And there no two ways about it.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lan jiao... I was once told by a pastor about 20 years ago... If I did not be a christian and convert myself, I will not be love by Jesus and will not go to haven...:rolleyes:

according to kong hee,even offering your soul is not sufficient, you need to further empty your bank accont, willed your fortune, cash preferably to him,if he HUAT!you be saved from damnation!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
according to kong hee,even offering your soul is not sufficient, you need to further empty your bank accont, willed your fortune, cash preferably to him,if he HUAT!you be saved from damnation!

That is why I am too poor to join the membership or I should say I find it too expensive to be love by him...:o