• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World's media report arrest of now Famous Amos

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a pity that Amos is in Singapore. I hope, if his parents have the financial means, he can have an opportunity to go overseas to the USA (to LA if he likes film making, or Silicon Valley for computer related work). He is a misfit in the Singapore environment but he can bloom, if given proper guidance and mentoring in an environment that values creativity.

I admit that I watched his video on LKY about five times. The last time I watched it just before it was taken down, it had more than 650,000 views. I actually found the video quite hilarious and entertaining. The over-usage of f*** and D*** words was very hard for my ears but I watched the video from beginning to the end each time, something that I rarely do. I even had to check the meaning of one word used by him with the dictionary! He is a charming, intelligent and talented young 17 year old - a diamond in the rough! I hope that our strict governing authorities do not crush and wreck this rough diamond before it even has a chance to be polished.

1000.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at the picture of Famous Amos and his parents appearing in court in the news, there is apparently no sign of remorse on his face.

In fact, his parents looked more like the convicted ones than him.

Amos' mother looked stressed. His father , always with a downcast face , had said " very sorry" to PM LHL .

But the famous Amos is grinning ... is it his peculiar face or what that he can't stop that grin?

The fact that your Pappy way of doing things will only back fire on themselves.

Now the World get 'an alternative' view of LKY with all the warts attached by no other than a citizen of your own country and a minor at that.

Put aside the laughter that these other countries are having now and the real gist of the reason becomes too apparent to ignore which double confirm what LKY was.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fact that your Pappy way of doing things will only back fire on themselves.

Now the World get 'an alternative' view of LKY with all the warts attached by no other than a citizen of your own country and a minor at that.

Put aside the laughter that these other countries are having now and the real gist of the reason becomes too apparent to ignore which double confirm what LKY was.

You think so ?

You think that the "world" will believe what this minor said after he had denigrated the Christian faith and drew objectionable drawings of our late founding father of Singapore ?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think so ?

You think that the "world" will believe what this minor said after he had denigrated the Christian faith and drew objectionable drawings of our late founding father of Singapore ?

Are all supporters of the PAP so simple minded in their thinking? It is not what he did, it is how the PAP Government handles the situation that is of interest or concern to the world community.
LHL left it to the poodles to handle this. If this matter blows up, leading to international reaction ...someone will have to pay for it as LHL has had it for the incompetents in his cabinet.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think so ?

Yes They do, if their beliefs faith are strong only pseudo believer akin to terrorists will invoke religion to advance their own agenda

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are all supporters of the PAP so simple minded in their thinking? It is not what he did, it is how the PAP Government handles the situation that is of interest or concern to the world community.
LHL left it to the poodles to handle this. If this matter blows up, leading to international reaction ...someone will have to pay for it as LHL has had it for the incompetents in his cabinet.

Just imagine if you were the target of Famous Amos ' video.... tell me how you would react. Would you have reacted otherwise ?

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee for President!!!!

Wooo Hoooo!!

Amos Yee may be the sacrificial lamb to spur the rise of Singapore Spring!

SPF was too haste to arrest and charge him. There are lots of angry youths out there ...and the millionaire ministars do not know what to do. Someone in the SPF will be hauled up to be given a mauling if more troubles arise from this foolish move to persecute a teenager to make him an example.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just imagine if you were the target of Famous Amos ' video.... tell me how you would react. Would you have reacted otherwise ?

Which is why master yoda say you r the weak one who turned to the dark side at the drop of the hat.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which is why master yoda say you r the weak one who turned to the dark side at the drop of the hat.

Yes... life is a struggle. This minor and the late LKY. And I always wonder if the struggle, seemingly so real, is it really a struggle against flesh and blood ? Or as one says " it is against the principalities and the ruler of this dark world ".

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think so ?

What Amos said about YOUR founding father hits right on the nail.

It is only when the hushed up truth for decades was so accurately protrayed that your Pappy cronies get so worked up.

Trust me. Even if Amos had not used Jesus but instead had opted for those usual despotic dictators as example, the Pappy will still 'hang' him.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Amos said about YOUR founding father hits right on the nail.

It is only when the hushed up truth for decades was so accurately protrayed that your Pappy cronies get so worked up.

Trust me. Even if Amos had not used Jesus but instead had opted for those usual despotic dictators as example, the Pappy will still 'hang' him.

Again, if you were the target of Famous Amos ' video.. tell me how you would react ? Would you kiss his forehead ?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A simple case of the classic EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES example. Trust a child to say things like what Amos did.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee may be the sacrificial lamb to spur the rise of Singapore Spring!

SPF was too haste to arrest and charge him. There are lots of angry youths out there ...and the millionaire ministars do not know what to do. Someone in the SPF will be hauled up to be given a mauling if more troubles arise from this foolish move to persecute a teenager to make him an example.

It was reported that they arrested him after 4 days of investigations, to show that it was not done in haste.
Maybe new Police commissioner trying to earn his wings?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Definitely not call the police on him.
Definitely not sue him.

I will just let him say his peace. If I were PM, I would invite him over for tea to discuss the matter with him and understand his pov.

So, they managed to can a few teenage protestors of PAP rule ...there are more out there and when they break out, all hell will break lose. They have nothing to lose and they could careless if chaos is the consequence.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he gets convicted and has to serve his infamous anus to fellow jail mates who are desperate for any arsehole, he will have a hard time (no pun intended) getting a passport or a "good" citizen certificate if he contemplates renouncing his sg citizenship at 21 and high-tail to the u.s., and i.e. after he secures a visa, pr or naturalization. very unlikely unless he seeks asylum as a persecuted political prisoner or someone under extreme duress due to ideology, religion, or beliefs. many (bogus and fraudulent) tiong asylum seekers in the u.s. are hiring immigration lawyers to file their cases as "persecution of their personal beliefs in having many children by a state which imposes one-child policy." he should learn from the tiongs in creativity in crafting cases for asylum. if he gets lucky, he may avoid serving ns due to the criminal conviction, i.e. if he's branded as a terror and risk to the cuntry.