• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

20k bail only! Tonychat and others will pay?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You die die must start a new thread for this?

Kan Ni Na Bu Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deputy Public Prosecutor Hon Yi had requested for an additional bail condition, that Yee report to an Investigating Officer daily. This was turned down by Judge John Ng, as Yee was not judged to be a likely flight risk.

See Judges can be lenient.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I hope this is a lesson to all Singaporeans. It's pretty obvious that blogging and posting videos using ones real identity can have serious consequences even if one is simply airing an opinion.

If I say something seemingly as innocuous as "I think Islam sucks and is way out of date!" or "Christianity is a load of bullshit", I can be arrested on a whim.

My advice to all Singaporeans... abandon Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and the like and take refuge in this forum. HWZ isn't much better as we all know who has access to the server logs.

Post here using a VPN account and you're a hellava lot safer than anywhere else.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this is a lesson to all Singaporeans. It's pretty obvious that blogging and posting videos using ones real identity can have serious consequences even if one is simply airing an opinion.

If I say something seemingly as innocuous as "I think Islam sucks and is way out of date!" or "Christianity is a load of bullshit", I can be arrested on a whim.

My advice to all Singaporeans... abandon Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and the like and take refuge in this forum. HWZ isn't much better as we all know who has access to the server logs.

Post here using a VPN account and you're a hellava lot safer than anywhere else.

Boss makes rational arguments unlike Yee and his merry band of supporters.

mooslim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excellent advice. You know pappies the best.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss makes rational arguments unlike Yee and his merry band of supporters.

This "protection from harassment" legislation coupled with existing sedition laws pretty much means that if you say anything uncomplimentary about ANYONE, all they need to do is go to a police station, file a report saying that the words have caused severe distress and insomnia and you're in hot soup.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGP per capita income is one of the highest in the why do you think he needs handouts from you?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice to all Singaporeans... abandon Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and the like and take refuge in this forum.
I used to agree totally with this, but during the past few weeks, I have a feeling that MDA might order all ISPs in Singapore to block sammyboy.com in the near future, especially after Parliament gets dissolved later this year or next year...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This "protection from harassment" legislation coupled with existing sedition laws pretty much means that if you say anything uncomplimentary about ANYONE, all they need to do is go to a police station, file a report saying that the words have caused severe distress and insomnia and you're in hot soup.

thank you for the clear explanation. Waiting for rational counter argument by Amos Yee supporters.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Big boss Leong, please combine xiao chabor stephy threads on xiao kinna Amos under one thread. She behaving like amos has kill her ah gong. I lost count on the threads she started on Amos. This is too much already. Old arsehole death already waste one week and now we wasting another week on a video uploaded by a 16 yo kid?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

more imprt is to pay to get rape points and infraction to go raping other forummers.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not about being a pappy. It's about being rational. If not make a video like that in the UK supporting ISIS. See if you aren't arrested.

supporting a traitor working for japanese is akin to holding the guns that has been stained by countless senseless murder of sinkies. go figure.