• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee is an Idol. We will help you.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
60787678.jpg

Looks like Anus Yee is not the only smart kid around. The black kid seems to be very smart and sceptical too. hehe

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://amosyee.tumblr.com/

Amos Yee supporters, get a hard on over this!

After reading his article on " The Horrid Mindset of Neutrality In Singapore"

I come to realise that me and Amos Yee has a lot in common in the ideas of SInkies and sinkieland..

For example, he coined the term" Neutral people" which stand in neutral rather than pro and cons. is the source of all the problems in singapore..

well, i just called them ball-less sinkies fuck losers here.. It is actually the same thing but more attuned to the bunch of sinkie losers in this forum.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos insulted both Mr Lee Kuan Yew and Jesus Christ....? "They are both power hungry and malicious but deceive others into thinking they that are compassionate and kind. Their impact and legacy will not last as more and more people find out they are full of bull"

Both are dead. One is unforgiving. The other is risen and a living God. This is Amos opinion. I see no offence. Seriously not chargeable.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos insulted both Mr Lee Kuan Yew and Jesus Christ....? "They are both power hungry and malicious but deceive others into thinking they that are compassionate and kind. Their impact and legacy will not last as more and more people find out they are full of bull"

Both are dead. One is unforgiving. The other is risen and a living God. This is Amos opinion. I see no offence. Seriously not chargeable.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. - Voltaire

criticize.jpg

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I call upon practicing lawyers to come forward defend this boy.

I have prepared defend strategies and will post here when I am ready.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I call upon practicing lawyers to come forward defend this boy.

I have prepared defend strategies and will post here when I am ready.

There's nothing to defend if the defendant pleads guilty and sentencing is immediate after the guilty plead.

Unless the boy decides to defend. Since he asked for a defense lawyer, he is intending to defend his case, but he is only 16.

For fucking gawd sake........this is not life and death. The boy is only 16, still a virgin.........KNN, why so harsh? He even bitches about his own mother and post it publicly. This boy just plain hates everyone. It is part of growing up for a hyper-active self-assured boy.

The Sun still rises the next day. We must learn to forgive. Only then can we unite as a nation.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's nothing to defend if the defendant pleads guilty and sentencing is immediate after the guilty plead.

Unless the boy decides to defend. Since he asked for a defense lawyer, he is intending to defend his case, but he is only 16.

For fucking gawd sake........this is not life and death. The boy is only 16, still a virgin.........KNN, why so harsh? He even bitches about his own mother and post it publicly. This boy just plain hates everyone. It is part of growing up for a hyper-active self-assured boy.

The Sun still rises the next day. We must learn to forgive. Only then can we unite as a nation.

I based on my own high handed style litigation as follow, even though I know that there is no lawyer strong enough to pull this out, I am willing to back up any lawyer who is coming forward:

1. subpoena LHL as Defense Witness #2, haul him a set of political questions I will prepare. you can no longer subpoena dead old dog LKY, you got his son. Ask him lots of questions about his dad.

2. Defense Witness #1, be Amos himself. He need to state in evidence, that he holds political views AGAINST LKY, a political figure, whom was on state funeral and state medias bombarded 24HR non-stop PRO LKY political propagandas, which caused hurt and extreme distress to himself and in respond he recorded his own video to post online to air his CORRECTIONAL and BALANCING views, intended to motivate those holding similar views AGAINST LKY.

3. Defense Wintness #3, uncleyap willing to go on the stand to state similarly, that LKY State Funeral Propagandas, irritates and distress extremely to people of Singapore who hold oppiste views. And uncleyap posted his own video on youtube opposing LKY during the same time. Uncleyap is very pleased to watch Amos' video, not hurt nor distressed by it at all. :smile:

4. For FIR and Prosecution's case, Dig Out all the 21 persons who made police reports and put them on the stand to cross examine, how they distressed.

5. By constituion article 12, condition the prosecutor and court to acknowledge that all person got Equal Protection from Laws and regardless weeather they hold political view AGAINST for PRO LKY. Hence if some viewers could be distressed by a single youtube video posted by 17 year old Amos, then many many more could be distressed and aggitated by LKY Funeral Propagandas. When one is durass and harrassed, similar to assult, he has rights to self-defense. That was what Amos was doing.

6. In accordance with Evidence Act CAP 97 sections 7, 9, 14 etc. There is law in support to adduce all these evidence necessary for Amos defense.

7. Penal Code CAP224 Section 96, Amos is in private defense, while under attacks from PRO LKY propagandas, 96. Nothing is an offence which is done in the exercise of the right of private defence.

8. Adduce evidene from youtube viewers, to show that, ANY video could have ANY effects on ANY viewers, weather intended or unintended, and the video's authour or uploader, must not be just held responsidble if some viewers are hurt or distressed. E.g. one could be hurt or distressed by Micheal Jackson's songs or music,ohters could love it.

9. My entire strategy REVERSED the case of the charges, that Amos's video caused hurt and distressed some audience, The REVERSE be done by edivence strongly proved that Amos himself is victim, hurt and distressed by 24HR non-stop bombardment from ALL STATE MEDIAS, 100% PRO-LKY propagandas broadcasted during state funeral. He merely posted a CORRECTION and BALANCING view, to motivate viewers of similar stands AGAINST LKY.

10. Challenge the prosecution that the state has NO RIGHTS to hurt and distress citizens holding political views AGAINST LKY, and there is no UNEQUAL ONE WAY PROTECTION under constitution and laws. Chargges agains Amos is to be DISMISSED by court amount to acquittal

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I based on my own high handed style litigation as follow, even though I know that there is no lawyer strong enough to pull this out, I am willing to back up any lawyer who is coming forward:

1. subpoena LHL as Defense Witness #2, haul him a set of political questions I will prepare. you can no longer subpoena dead old dog LKY, you got his son. Ask him lots of questions about his dad.

2. Defense Witness #1, be Amos himself. He need to state in evidence, that he holds political views AGAINST LKY, a political figure, whom was on state funeral and state medias bombarded 24HR non-stop PRO LKY political propagandas, which caused hurt and extreme distress to himself and in respond he recorded his own video to post online to air his CORRECTIONAL and BALANCING views, intended to motivate those holding similar views AGAINST LKY.

3. Defense Wintness #3, uncleyap willing to go on the stand to state similarly, that LKY State Funeral Propagandas, irritates and distress extremely to people of Singapore who hold oppiste views. And uncleyap posted his own video on youtube opposing LKY during the same time. Uncleyap is very pleased to watch Amos' video, not hurt nor distressed by it at all. :smile:

4. For FIR and Prosecution's case, Dig Out all the 21 persons who made police reports and put them on the stand to cross examine, how they distressed.

5. By constituion article 12, condition the prosecutor and court to acknowledge that all person got Equal Protection from Laws and regardless weeather they hold political view AGAINST for PRO LKY. Hence if some viewers could be distressed by a single youtube video posted by 17 year old Amos, then many many more could be distressed and aggitated by LKY Funeral Propagandas. When one is durass and harrassed, similar to assult, he has rights to self-defense. That was what Amos was doing.

6. In accordance with Evidence Act CAP 97 sections 7, 9, 14 etc. There is law in support to adduce all these evidence necessary for Amos defense.

7. Penal Code CAP224 Section 96, Amos is in private defense, while under attacks from PRO LKY propagandas, 96. Nothing is an offence which is done in the exercise of the right of private defence.

8. Adduce evidene from youtube viewers, to show that, ANY video could have ANY effects on ANY viewers, weather intended or unintended, and the video's authour or uploader, must not be just held responsidble if some viewers are hurt or distressed. E.g. one could be hurt or distressed by Micheal Jackson's songs or music,ohters could love it.

9. My entire strategy REVERSED the case of the charges, that Amos's video caused hurt and distressed some audience, The REVERSE be done by edivence strongly proved that Amos himself is victim, hurt and distressed by 24HR non-stop bombardment from ALL STATE MEDIAS, 100% PRO-LKY propagandas broadcasted during state funeral. He merely posted a CORRECTION and BALANCING view, to motivate viewers of similar stands AGAINST LKY.

10. Challenge the prosecution that the state has NO RIGHTS to hurt and distress citizens holding political views AGAINST LKY, and there is no UNEQUAL ONE WAY PROTECTION under constitution and laws. Chargges agains Amos is to be DISMISSED by court amount to acquittal

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Did you go and pay your respects to Ah Gong last week?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Yap helps Famous Amos in court ....splendid indeed.

Let the trial begin.

You bet the judge would try in everyway to stop a public humiliation of the government. Let's try anyway to humilate Pinky and his gang.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
My whole defence machism is essentially that, state medias SPH MediaCock etc would be 1000% more guilty than Amos for a huge haul of Similar Charges, for their PRO-LKY hog-wash propagandas identically caused HURT PROVOCATION DISTRESS to the audience who holds ANTI-LKY political views.

I call upon anti-LKY citizens to make similar police reports to complain about the distress they suffered from watching listening reading SPH MediaCock propagandas during LKY funeral.

If Amos could be charged, SPH MediaCock MUST be charged and convicted as well. Laws applies EQUALLY to protect both PRO n ANTI LKY people.

Court is supposed to demonstrate this Equality and Exercise Protection EQUALLY.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My whole defence machism is essentially that, state medias SPH MediaCock etc would be 1000% more guilty than Amos for a huge haul of Similar Charges, for their PRO-LKY hog-wash propagandas identically caused HURT PROVOCATION DISTRESS to the audience who holds ANTI-LKY political views.

I call upon anti-LKY citizens to make similar police reports to complain about the distress they suffered from watching listening reading SPH MediaCock propagandas during LKY funeral.

If Amos could be charged, SPH MediaCock MUST be charged and convicted as well. Laws applies EQUALLY to protect both PRO n ANTI LKY people.

Court is supposed to demonstrate this Equality and Exercise Protection EQUALLY.

I like this approach to make a mockery of the law ...the PAP Government must be thinking of how to craft an amendment to correct this big lapse in the law.
As usual, they thought that they could use a law to protect their butts and attack critics ...their butts are opened to be attack because of the law.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I endorse action to raise funds immediately.

The pressure is on LEEgime. They are looked upon by whole world what they are doing to 17 year old boy fucking dead old dog.

Harassment Act joke of world. I ask AGC to raise evidence that dead could be haressed, especially one at State Funeral. Prove this in court and you be world authority in this special field.

:biggrin:

Amos starting hunger strike in detention will get LHL panic.

dear mr yap, are you jealous of Famous Amos, because he appear on all major newspaper around the world.
While your video did not appear on any newspaper in the world.

I guess maybe you did not use the international language English.

One last thing about your video, only your shirt is chinese, face is chinese, speech spoken in chinese, everything else is english and western value. At no time in Chinese history, your opposition of Mr Lee value and achievement are detriment under chinese culture and law. Which chinese emperors, kings and leaders are not power hungry, not corrupt, and authoritarian?
If you want to speak about western values, speak english and wear a suit.