• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee is an Idol. We will help you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
amos-yee-LKY-death.jpg

Amos Yee, we will back you up on this..

There is totally nothing wrong with whatever you said in your youtube video.

People can choose to respect and disrespect Lee kuan yew.. It is your choice.

They PAP low life is using your religious opinion against you to punish you for insulting LKY..

It is not about the religion.. it is all about their beloved LKY..

Fuck LKy.. may he burn in hell!!!!!

The PAP and LEE family has designed a system to keep themselves in power by using fear on everyone..

What is the difference between Singapore citizens and a slave..not at all..

Master uses whip on slaves .. that is fear too.

When the Lee family and PAP do not allow you to speak freely, it means the system is not fair to you as a citizen. Fight on that!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans from all walks of life, who paid their final respects to the late Lee Kuan Yew this past week during the seven-day period of mourning, are at risk of letting all that respect that was paid go to waste.

This after only 15 separate police reports were filed against Amos Yee, a 16-year-old who made a YouTube video sullying the good name of Lee Kuan Yew barely a week since his departure.

Poh Mah Tah, a Singaporean who is loyal to Lee Kuan Yew, said: “Singaporeans are at risk of letting Lee Kuan Yew down because so far, there has only been 15 police reports made against Amos Yee. This is unacceptable as the numbers are far too low.”

“It would be advisable to make approximately 1,000 police reports to show that Singaporeans do not allow take lightly what Amos Yee said.”

“And then another 2,000 police reports are needed to be made the next day to show that Singaporeans mean business. This will be followed by 3,000 police reports on the third day and 4,000 on the fourth day and so on.”

Other Singaporeans said reporting the matter to the authorities embodies a live-and-let-live attitude given the circumstances.

Another Singaporean, Hen Ren Zhen, said: “Singaporeans must live and let live. We must show Amos Yee that we are the bigger person by not hunting him down personally and threatening him by ourselves.”

“Instead, we should do the adult thing by not turning a deaf ear to his rants and ignoring what he has to say, but instead do the right thing and feel offended and then take it upon ourselves to go to the police and washing this issue clean off our hands.”

“This is because letting the authorities deal with something they are wholly ill-equipped to deal with — because no crime has even been committed via the posting of a video — would be the best definition of honouring Lee Kuan Yew’s legacy.”

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
amos-yee-LKY-death.jpg

Amos Yee, we will back you up on this..

There is totally nothing wrong with whatever you said in your youtube video.

People can choose to respect and disrespect Lee kuan yew.. It is your choice.

They PAP low life is using your religious opinion against you to punish you for insulting LKY..

It is not about the religion.. it is all about their beloved LKY..

Fuck LKy.. may he burn in hell!!!!!

The PAP and LEE family has designed a system to keep themselves in power by using fear on everyone..

What is the difference between Singapore citizens and a slave..not at all..

Master uses whip on slaves .. that is fear too.

When the Lee family and PAP do not allow you to speak freely, it means the system is not fair to you as a citizen. Fight on that!!!!

you can have him. I'll go for Chee SJ.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well done jiu hu kia. Please tell us how exactly you want to help him other than KPKBing behind your PC? Are you going to protest out side Parliament?

Or ask your UMNO masters to reserve a shitizenship for him in matland?

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done jiu hu kia. Please tell us how exactly you want to help him other than KPKBing behind your PC? Are you going to protest out Parliament?

Or ask your UMNO masters to reserve a shitizenship for him in matland?

This I agree with you. If oonly I had your points.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
champion! he waves like a celebrity while his father has to bow and apologise.

[video]http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152776784777934[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans from all walks of life, who paid their final respects to the late Lee Kuan Yew this past week during the seven-day period of mourning, are at risk of letting all that respect that was paid go to waste.

This after only 15 separate police reports were filed against Amos Yee, a 16-year-old who made a YouTube video sullying the good name of Lee Kuan Yew barely a week since his departure.

Poh Mah Tah, a Singaporean who is loyal to Lee Kuan Yew, said: “Singaporeans are at risk of letting Lee Kuan Yew down because so far, there has only been 15 police reports made against Amos Yee. This is unacceptable as the numbers are far too low.”

“It would be advisable to make approximately 1,000 police reports to show that Singaporeans do not allow take lightly what Amos Yee said.”

“And then another 2,000 police reports are needed to be made the next day to show that Singaporeans mean business. This will be followed by 3,000 police reports on the third day and 4,000 on the fourth day and so on.”

Other Singaporeans said reporting the matter to the authorities embodies a live-and-let-live attitude given the circumstances.

Another Singaporean, Hen Ren Zhen, said: “Singaporeans must live and let live. We must show Amos Yee that we are the bigger person by not hunting him down personally and threatening him by ourselves.”

“Instead, we should do the adult thing by not turning a deaf ear to his rants and ignoring what he has to say, but instead do the right thing and feel offended and then take it upon ourselves to go to the police and washing this issue clean off our hands.”

“This is because letting the authorities deal with something they are wholly ill-equipped to deal with — because no crime has even been committed via the posting of a video — would be the best definition of honouring Lee Kuan Yew’s legacy.”

In the dumbo lky fans book....this is call 'live and let live'.....
Fucked up warped logic.

Sidetrack abit....Amos dad looks like sitoh yi pin

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny, if someone beat you up SHIOK SHIOK, no use making police report because it is a NON SEIZABLE OFFENCE.

An underage boy makes a youtube rant, kena arrested following 20 police reports by people who deliberately want to click on the youtube and watch it's entirety.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will see how LEEgime could deal with this boy, he can come to me for help to deal with LEEgime. Easy. Just bring him to me. Upper hand all the way.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you willing to pay his bail?

I endorse action to raise funds immediately.

The pressure is on LEEgime. They are looked upon by whole world what they are doing to 17 year old boy fucking dead old dog.

Harassment Act joke of world. I ask AGC to raise evidence that dead could be haressed, especially one at State Funeral. Prove this in court and you be world authority in this special field.

:biggrin:

Amos starting hunger strike in detention will get LHL panic.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I endorse action to raise funds immediately.

The pressure is on LEEgime. They are looked upon by whole world what they are doing to 17 year old boy fucking dead old dog.

Harassment Act joke of world. I ask AGC to raise evidence that dead could be haressed, especially one at State Funeral. Prove this in court and you be world authority in this special field.

:biggrin:

Amos starting hunger strike in detention will get LHL panic.

UY is a big man. I love UY. :biggrin: