• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY children all looked unhealthy.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
They looked very weak and unhealthy. LHL had cancers before. LWL looked pretty bad shape. LSY has a bad posture and keeps slouching to one side. They all looked like normal and adorable kids when they were young. What happend to them?

lky-lee-wei-ling1.jpg

I am thinking if LKY overwhelming glory has sucked his children dry and drained them of their life and energy.

A big price to pay to be top of the line leader. For a man can be compared as the founding father of a modern nation. I don't think I want to same to happen to my children in exchange for my own glory. Because parents should always give their best to their children.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They look even scarier now,like creatures from the underworld.vampires and lycans.all of them have the unhealthy shade of pale white even the non albino ones hsien yang and ah long.