• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee's 8min insult compares to Christian Pastor Rony Tan's many years of insult

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Amos Yee's 8min insult compares to Christian Pastor Rony Tan's many years of insu

fuck all of you. you Amos lovers and lovers of ISIS/ISIL.

I have the same rights.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Amos Yee's 8min insult compares to Christian Pastor Rony Tan's many years of insu

fuck all of you. you Amos lovers and lovers of ISIS/ISIL.

I have the same rights.

As a Christian Taliban, you actually have more rights to insult and run down other religions. But don't KNBCCB when the table is turned against yours.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

What happened to yeo hwee ping, the christian taleban attacking taoist ritual physically?

[video=youtube;UX3Dej6aR9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX3Dej6aR9E[/video]

typical unrepentent fake xtian shit face.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

typical unrepentent fake xtian shit face.

Amos Yee was charged with section 298 and what he did are verbal and on a side track. Christian taleban yeo hwee ping committed an act of both verbal and physical attack on another religion, she is SCOT FREE!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no religion, christians miss to defame.

View attachment 20468
catholic.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen?fref=nf

Oswald Chong:
I should have filed a police report when several so-called Christians came up to me and accused me of worshipping the devils (I'm a Catholics).... some of these so-called Christians are hypocrites... they can criticize other people, but no one can say anything about them.... To put things straight, he wasn't arrested for saying about LKY, he was arrested for his comments on Christianity. I think these Christians should just move on. He didn't say anything hateful or instigate hates against Christians... he was talking about God. He didn't ask non-believers to kill believers... he didn't call for terrorism against Christians. The best thing we can do is just ignore this kid. Why must we even give him this much coverage? There are people around the world who are hungry... people do not have roofs on top of their heads..... women got raped.... slave like working conditions... and even in Singapore, there are poor people who need our help. Why aren't we, if we're so religious, focus on the needs of these people? Mother Teresa led a great example on those who criticized her.... if you are one of those who reported this guy critizing your religion, you should not go to Church anymore.
Like · Reply · 69 · Yesterday at 3:27am

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As a Christian Taliban, you actually have more rights to insult and run down other religions. But don't KNBCCB when the table is turned against yours.

Shim is also anti-American.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF .. and I thot you are his daughter

You are wrong! I am one of his many mistresses lah. You monkey face looks perfect to be his godson. :biggrin: