• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF vs Royal Marines

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Errr.. Except ISIS believe if they die in battle,72 virgins awaits..

No need for that in heaven. All non Sunni women captured in battle especially yezidis or Kurdish ones are considered ghanima or spols of war. Can be traded off too.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SAF is a joke

This "joke" has kept Singapore free from foreign invasion and civil unrest for the past 40 odd years since the Konfrantasi. The m&ds and indons and pinoys are welcome to test our defenses. I hope they have enough bodybags for their dead troopers.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This "joke" has kept Singapore free from foreign invasion and civil unrest for the past 40 odd years since the Konfrantasi. The m&ds and indons and pinoys are welcome to test our defenses. I hope they have enough bodybags for their dead troopers.

that's the total defence view.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

then brunei and laos must have equally powerful military.
Free from foreign invasion since independence.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
comparing saf with royal marines is a joke. It's a fucking stupid joke. It's like asking are those kids playing basketball in play school better or lebron james.

To be honest what's so good about Royal Marines?? Are they superhuman? They can solve all the problems in the world?? ISIS, N Korea, Afghanistan ..etc

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nobody wants to invade sinkapore ...it is a peesai. The two countries will only attack sinkapore if the arrogant peesai goes overboard. They will then be forced to put peesai in its place.

If Mudland or Indons want to destroy peesai, they can do it without landing a soldier here.

Peesai has no good neighbours because of its arrogance, portraying that it is better than the other countries.

Peesai is not Israel. We are the author of our destiny and the PAP made peesai a dislike in the neighbourhood.

We are spending $12 billion annually on defence because there are lots of PAP cronies that need to be fed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest what's so good about Royal Marines?? Are they superhuman? They can solve all the problems in the world?? ISIS, N Korea, Afghanistan ..etc

No they aren't but that isn't the issue. The issue here is comparing them with the saf. It's like the earlier comparisons given. Are the players in barcelona fc super humans? Can messi run at the speed of light? Can lebron james jump and dunk 20 ft in the air?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
No they aren't but that isn't the issue. The issue here is comparing them with the saf. It's like the earlier comparisons given. Are the players in barcelona fc super humans? Can messi run at the speed of light? Can lebron james jump and dunk 20 ft in the air?

Actually I don't see why SAF can't be as good or even better. It's no longer macho man jungle Jim or Conan anymore. It's now man and machine and any nerd can operate a weapon system as good as any 7ft gorilla...maybe better in my books!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever heard of the GGK of Malaysia? Even the US Marines and SAS, step aside for these guys. Check it out.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody wants to invade sinkapore ...it is a peesai. The two countries will only attack sinkapore if the arrogant peesai goes overboard. They will then be forced to put peesai in its place.

If Mudland or Indons want to destroy peesai, they can do it without landing a soldier here.

Peesai has no good neighbours because of its arrogance, portraying that it is better than the other countries.

Peesai is not Israel. We are the author of our destiny and the PAP made peesai a dislike in the neighbourhood.

We are spending $12 billion annually on defence because there are lots of PAP cronies that need to be fed.

Lots of people want to invade Singapore now. Singapore since the 1980s has grown far richer and prosperous compared to its neighbours. Laos has not been invaded because it is dirt poor. We need to constantly keep our guns trained on the m&ds and indons because they are up to no good.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I don't see why SAF can't be as good or even better. It's no longer macho man jungle Jim or Conan anymore. It's now man and machine and any nerd can operate a weapon system as good as any 7ft gorilla...maybe better in my books!

Sinkees can think?