• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

was chiam the only opposition representative invited ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

..to the funeral.
I don't see Tan Cheng Bock.

Even philanderer Michael was seen, sitting at the UCC.

What happened to the likes of Jee Say, Leong Sze Hian, Tan Kin Lian....

Suddenly so quiet...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought all MPs in singapore invited or did they admit the words "only PAP" mps?

I don't think they invited all the MPs ...then they won't have room to put in the 'common' people. The whole thing ...from death to funeral was planned with a propaganda goal.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think they invited all the MPs ...then they won't have room to put in the 'common' people. The whole thing ...from death to funeral was planned with a propaganda goal.
in other words when ST reported MPs were attending, the selectively ommited the words :PAP : mps

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I recall that during the live streaming, via this forum, from CNA, I saw a few MP's from the Workers Party, at the University Cultural Centre.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
..to the funeral.

Suddenly so quiet...

Chiam is a respected opposition member. Palmer is still in bed.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam was the token opposition MP that the PAP allowed to give a semblance of democracy in sinkapore.
the white scums thought they could easily keep cst under control until cst led sdp to kick out 2 more white scums.

but before the white scums could recover from their shock to formulate a plan to fix cst, some1 else did them a favour by "fixing" cst/sdp 1st.

D

Deleted member 80916

Palmer was aseated in the theatre, but face flushed pink...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..to the funeral.

Suddenly so quiet...

Jee Say is a Johnny-Come-Lately. The other two are activists/bloggers.

Therefore there is no political points to score by getting them prominently involved.

Old Chiam, on the other hand, was old and frail and was a long-serving opposition MP. Even he paid his respects to the dead LKY. See how well loved LKY is across the political spectrum? See the Kodak moments as SPH photographers snap away furiously? :rolleyes: