• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

His maths is good

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos was a lousy student. I read that he scored an L1R5 score of 11 points for his O levels. My son told me that in his secondary school, only the bottom of heap score 10 points and more. The lower the points, the better. The cream of the crop in his school routinely score 6 points and below, after you include bonus [minus] points for ECA and Higher Mother Tongue subjects.

Amos wouldn't even qualify to shine the shoes for the top PSC scholars, let alone be one.

11 points? Fuck off to Poly!

This faggot Anus Yee also probably didn't have a good CCA track record since he is such a loner/loser.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11 points? Fuck off to Poly!

This faggot Anus Yee also probably didn't have a good CCA track record since he is such a loner/loser.

He is stopping school........in any case, academic prowess is not a pre-requisite nor a yardstick to a person's intelligence or life-achievements in future. Just think Albert Einstein.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is stopping school........in any case, academic prowess is not a pre-requisite nor a yardstick to a person's intelligence or life-achievements in future. Just think Albert Einstein.

Amos is no comparison to Albert Einstein. Albert is a genius who didnt brag about his work even in the media then.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos is no comparison to Albert Einstein. Albert is a genius who didnt brag about his work even in the media then.

Why not? Comparison is impartial, if it is based on scientific principles. If a concept is mutually exclusive for certain parameters, then it should true for all strata of personalities.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? Comparison is impartial, if it is based on scientific principles. If a concept is mutually exclusive for certain parameters, then it should true for all strata of personalities.

so Albert Einstein invented the bomb. What will Amos invent?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos was a lousy student. I read that he scored an L1R5 score of 11 points for his O levels. My son told me that in his secondary school, only the bottom of heap score 10 points and more. The lower the points, the better. The cream of the crop in his school routinely score 6 points and below, after you include bonus [minus] points for ECA and Higher Mother Tongue subjects.

Amos wouldn't even qualify to shine the shoes for the top PSC scholars, let alone be one.

We have seen Amos and he is way brighter than you. He delivers much better than 99.5 % of PAP MPs, the creme de la creme. Better than most ministers too. No wonder he holds the system in contempt. Let's face it, if people were not universally liked in life , must they be above insults in death? If so, make it a law to criticize that individual . By the way, I am someone who signed the condolence book. LKY would laugh if you called him power hungry . Wasn't he a politician ? Amos didn't call him corrupt or dishonest. As for Jesus, I think JC would say Amos is entitled to his opinion. JC has been called far worse.
Plus, Amos is anything but boring. Tell me which PAP politician would you want to listen to voluntarily? After LKY, zilch.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have seen Amos and he is way brighter than you. He delivers much better than 99.5 % of PAP MPs, the creme de la creme. Better than most ministers too. No wonder he holds the system in contempt. Let's face it, if people were not universally liked in life , must they be above insults in death? If so, make it a law to criticize that individual . By the way, I am someone who signed the condolence book. LKY would laugh if you called him power hungry . Wasn't he a politician ? Amos didn't call him corrupt or dishonest. As for Jesus, I think JC would say Amos is entitled to his opinion. JC has been called far worse.
Plus, Amos is anything but boring. Tell me which PAP politician would you want to listen to voluntarily? After LKY, zilch.

tell me you want all oppo MPs to have L1R5 of 11 is it?