• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

His maths is good

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My maths quite good also
Especially multiplication
For example if it takes 50 man years
To construct the accounts of GIC
Then it can be done by 1 man in 50 years
Or 100 men in half a year or six months

[video=youtube;6fan6ggvh4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fan6ggvh4U[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos was a lousy student. I read that he scored an L1R5 score of 11 points for his O levels. My son told me that in his secondary school, only the bottom of heap score 10 points and more. The lower the points, the better. The cream of the crop in his school routinely score 6 points and below, after you include bonus [minus] points for ECA and Higher Mother Tongue subjects.

Amos wouldn't even qualify to shine the shoes for the top PSC scholars, let alone be one.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos was a lousy student. I read that he scored an L1R5 score of 11 points for his O levels. My son told me that in his secondary school, only the bottom of heap score 10 points and more. The lower the points, the better. The cream of the crop in his school routinely score 6 points and below, after you include bonus [minus] points for ECA and Higher Mother Tongue subjects.

Amos wouldn't even qualify to shine the shoes for the top PSC scholars, let alone be one.

clearly your son didnt go to Zhonghua.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank God he didn't! Zhonghua may be a good school in its little neighbourhood, but compared to the likes of RI, RGS, SCGS and Chinese High, Zhonghua is very far behind.

It is this form of elitisim that screws up sinkapore.

Students of Zhonghua should lead the Sinkapore Spring!