• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

inappropriate black dresses for funeral

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• YD4FvEK.jpg
    YD4FvEK.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 5,673

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must cover up like Muslim ninjias otherwise show no respect to LKY. Cannot show skins and flesh. South Korea PM and Bhutan queen for more freaking sense than this char boh! Who the heck is she?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Josephine Teo cheapskate lah............no wanna spend money on new black dress so wear the one she already has lor...........hope Pinky will take offense and fire her..........

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must cover up like Muslim ninjias otherwise show no respect to LKY. Cannot show skins and flesh. South Korea PM and Bhutan queen for more freaking sense than this char boh! Who the heck is she?

Perhaps she think its appropriate in that dress and the tag line was being frugal and use whatever she had; frankly her style reminds me of some mamasan in some KTV eons ago. I swear on my limpeh's grave.