• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A new religion emerges?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to PAP media, more than 1.5 million sinkees came out to worship Old Fart.

According to PAP IB, millions of anti-PAP supporters have seen the light after Old Fart's death.

Amos will be let off if he agrees to be a priest in the new religion.

What will be the new religion - the worship of Lee Con Yew - be called?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to PAP media, more than 1.5 million sinkees came out to worship Old Fart.

According to PAP IB, millions of anti-PAP supporters have seen the light after Old Fart's death.

new religion - Lee Ah Gong as oppose to Fa Lun Gong !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Conyuism of course.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am a priest of Ah Gong's! Grassroots leaders are like cell group leaders. As someone senior in the people's association, I should be appointed as a youth pastor or equivalent in Ah Gong's new religion.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a priest of Ah Gong's! Grassroots leaders are like cell group leaders. As someone senior in the people's association, I should be appointed as a youth pastor or equivalent in Ah Gong's new religion.

You will have to speak to Kong Hee and wife ...they will be the head of the temple/church of Conyewism.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Like i said, they can build a fucking temple of LKY...

pray there and orgy there.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have to call you "Father John Tan"?

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did not LKY stress that he will from his grave if something goes wrong in Singapore? You can interpret this as LKY hinting he has supranormal powers to watch over us. He ensured that we will have plenty of water, Marina Barrage, reservoirs, newwater etc. (Major religions have associated water with divinity.) Aren't these indicators of a prophet who wants his flock/followers to lead a happy life?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is dead as a dodo. He is not going to solve the problems we face on a daily basis.

In fact, many of the current problems were LKY's handiwork.

His state funeral is over, so stop riding his dick and move on.