• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who here will be the first to donate to the anti-Christian Amos Yee

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will forward his Youtube videos to Christian groups all over the world. I think there's one where he says "fuck you" to all Christians.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a strange guy. Talk like angmo but dislike the angmo religion. He is confused with his own identity.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians will not take offence by his words. They are a forgiving and compassionate belief. More so this week, being the holy week for them.

Cheers!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
fund? Hands up? (He's too angmoh to say Kee Chiu).

You are very upset when someone out of the blue and on a very rare occasion mocked at your christian faith. How about mocking at other religions(especially their object of worhship) and catholicism carry out non-stop at various christian church services on weekly basis all over the island?

Christian faith have all the time cast many stone at other religions, you went emo when a stone was cast at your. You would need to account for what christian faith has done to other religions in the first place.

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fund? Hands up? (He's too angmoh to say Kee Chiu).

I will forward his Youtube videos to Christian groups all over the world. I think there's one where he says "fuck you" to all Christians.

He is a strange guy. Talk like angmo but dislike the angmo religion. He is confused with his own identity.

PAP IB sibeh boliao... but wait... it's their job to flame opposition supporters.
biggrin.gif

steffychute starts this thread so that his another loser peer Scrooball (Clone) aka cooleo can draw more 'peers' and mock at this opposition supporter
biggrin.gif

Christians will not take offence by his words. They are a forgiving and compassionate belief. More so this week, being the holy week for them.

As for u, your online persona is to debate and so i have no problem with u. Cheers !!

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP IB sibeh boliao... but wait... it's their job to flame opposition supporters.
biggrin.gif

steffychute starts this thread so that his another loser peer Scrooball (Clone) aka cooleo can draw more 'peers' and mock at this opposition supporter
biggrin.gif

As for u, your online persona is to debate and so i have no problem with u. Cheers !!

not PAP IB you twit. If you support him why aren't you post similar videos.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

Yes, Aphobic is right. I am christian and since the Lord said to turn another cheek ... when he finish with my front I will turn my rear for him one more time

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
This malaysian jumping on the bandwagon

[video=youtube;eTgXx4Bzoyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTgXx4Bzoyg[/video]

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oliver Lee also want in, but full of F words..

[video=youtube;FAlSRDw4Elc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAlSRDw4Elc[/video]

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anus Yee did a noble thing. Seems like he managed to unite a nation towards the current govt, especially those who were sitting in the fence previously.

Fuck all the hardcore opposition supporters, u can't please everyone.

Overall, it is something positive.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians who mocked at other religions maciam their divine right but feel very insulteeed by Amos's video should use the bible as stone to cast at Amos. :biggrin:

steffychun, be the first one to cast your bible at Amos' head. Your points will be up by 100x fold. :biggrin: