• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JW5 is Johnston Chiang Wei Siang?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't let me see Jacys here, or I'll be very busy all over again...........KNNBCCB!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very junior so . .

. . . . so who is Jacys?

Don't know him in real life but his postings on the forum really gets on my nerves, just like the postings of that kotek injunction.

By the way, I whacked both of them so jialat, I think they better not come back, for the result will be the same for them in any space, time and continuum.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that's true, are you the one and only................Leongsam? :eek::wink::p

If you've been a member of delphiforum, will know that you can create your own forum and be a member of multiple forums and cross-post in all of them.

I, your humble online participant, have been a member of delphiforum before Leongsam opened his coffeeshop for business there. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't know him in real life but his postings on the forum really gets on my nerves, just like the postings of that kotek injunction.

By the way, I whacked both of them so jialat, I think they better not come back, for the result will be the same for them in any space, time and continuum.

You're really orang tua here, salute!

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you've been a member of delphiforum, will know that you can create your own forum and be a member of multiple forums and cross-post in all of them.
sorry, I've never been a member of Delphi Forums. :o

I, your humble online participant, have been a member of delphiforum before Leongsam opened his coffeeshop for business there. :biggrin:
I just discovered that Delphi was first launched in the USA as an online service provider back in the early 1980s! :eek:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_(online_service)

So I'm probably younger than you and, therefore, an even humbler online participant!
attachment.php

Attachments

• bow.gif
    bow.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 5,183
Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nobody gives a flying fuck you retarded monkey. What was your old moniker? A secret? lancheowman is it?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry, I've never been a member of Delphi Forums. :o

I just discovered that Delphi was first launched in the USA as an online service provider back in the early 1980s! :eek:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_(online_service)

So I'm probably younger than you and, therefore, an even humbler online participant!
attachment.php

I raked up more than $1,000 internet charges each month last time when the internet was dial-up and I was not told there was an unlimited plan until months later........but I was fresh out of school and feeling bored.......so I created my own forum at delphi but it never took off but I made quite a few overseas friends from other delphi forums.....that was when I discovered sammyboy coffeeshop, that turned to be the top traffic forum at delphi........