• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why was lee wei ling MIA?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
she once used to post in the shits times about LKY. however, during LKY's funeral wake, she was missing most of the time.

why?

only caught a glimpse of her at the final episode yday.

my god! she was awfully ugly!! and clumsy and blur. she couldn't even wear her wreath ribbon properly that auntie jinx had to fix it up for her.

is she the good, the bad or the really ugly one?? or ALL jumble in??:*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
another MIA was the super sweet and cute daughter of pinky's first demised wife.

during gecko's funeral, she gave a very touching speech. however, during LKY's turn, she was MIA.

what was going on?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my group of senior follks who regularly lim kopi together and talk cock were very insightful.

they anticipated that lsy would be planning now to divorce his wife and heading for probably taipei for new mei mei.

fact or myth??

pinky would be retiring soon cos he knows that he shall lose more seats. he probably would be heading for taipei to rekindle his rendevous with a cute ge ge.

fact or myth?:*::*:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the entire nation is curious.

u see the sons, the unholy goh....and everyone else. even foreign dignitaries were here.

the only one who was missing - LWL.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my god! she was awfully ugly!! and clumsy and blur. she couldn't even wear her wreath ribbon properly that auntie jinx had to fix it up for her.

:

you answered your own question liao mah................if can, Pinky wouldn't want her and Albino to be there........but boh pian..........

they should have put her in LKY's ICU room............she would have scared off CowHead and HorseFace and LKY would be still alive today